**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto bugged?

I was fighting against magneto in the new issue of fury's event quest and he wasn't applying the magnetized buff to Archangel. If need be I can attach a video has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    AA is immune to ability Accuracy reduction, so it doesn’t affect him
  • 616ers616ers Posts: 21
    It says AA is metal but never have been magnetized when fighting magneto. It throws me off every time.
  • 616ers said:

It says AA is metal but never have been magnetized when fighting magneto. It throws me off every time.

Do you know if Blade has the #Metal tag cause I just fought him and he didn't get magnetized either?
  • Drooped2 said:

616ers said:

Do you know if Blade has the #Metal tag cause I just fought him and he didn't get magnetized either?
    Did you have ghost rider? Villian synergy can shut it down
    I don
    Drooped2 said:

616ers said:

I was fighting a blade in arena with Mags, the person I was fighting did NOT have the GR synergy.
  • Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

616ers said:

I don
    Drooped2 said:

616ers said:

I was fighting a blade in arena with Mags, the person I was fighting did NOT have the GR synergy.
    I went and looked.blade doesnt have the metal tag it seems
    Hmm okay well I guess it was just me being stupid again lmfao!