**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should the price of dungeon crystals be reduced ?

With the buff to 5* drop rates, introduction of Cavalier, and future plans from kabam to dish out more 5* shards, do you guys thinks it’s time to reduce the amount of artifacts needed to purchase crystals ? It just seem like the new additions are making dungeons obsolete.

Should the price of dungeon crystals be reduced ? 100 votes

Yes
59%
ArcDeAngelusLeNoirFaineantThatsausagebelli300JadedJets44ScottryanPcc880adqqedfyvrNanoDroidGK_23Foxhero007AlCapone2727OrcDovahkiinCliffordcanDjackz_1SceptilemaniacG0311Claytons2112johara84 59 votes
No
10%
xNigTheManMythLegendharerabbit99Charlie_SceneVoltolosManfréaBolgenYamaha_YamasoMother_FlerkenGUARD1ANX_E_Cutioner 10 votes
They can just increase the amount of artifact received
31%
GamerChewybuccaTerrajeffgmngSungjGuzmaSixshot1Savio444AhitlawezgoingDipseyThecrusher_9756RasiloverJohnLocke117Stagedear85ON12355AgentMZTheSquish671LLStashRehan010_ 31 votes

Comments

• StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Yeah. Especially since the more 5 star heroes you have the less likely you are to get a new one from ththe crystals - making the grind even more frustrating.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If they did I probably would do dungeons...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It takes too long to get one, but honestly I'd be happy if they just allowed us to get more than one of the same crystal. When dungeons were first introduced we were told we could earn enough to get up to 3 of any crystal. Turned out it was 3 but you could only get one of each and for a lot of people it amounted to 1 5* sig stone or an awakening gem for a bad champ. Now it's at least a full dupe, but what is the reason for the 1 purchase limit? Miss out on the champ you want and you have to go for someone you don't want as much or wait forever for the new batch of crystals.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    After I get my 5* crystal, I will never ever ever ever ever touch dungeons again.
    Yes
    Hamin said:

After I get my 5* crystal, I will never ever ever ever ever touch dungeons again.

Really? Do you use random? I usually do 5 rooms of d7 with an alliance mate or someone I know in the game and it's pretty fast for easy gold and an eventual 5*.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yes
    Yeah, grinding 2 months for 10-20% chance at decent champion is ridiculous
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Should increase shards we get, Instead of increasing champ reset time
    Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Really? Do you use random? I usually do 5 rooms of d7 with an alliance mate or someone I know in the game and it's pretty fast for easy gold and an eventual 5*.
    I usually do 3 rooms then 2 or something 4 and 2 depending. Then I do that for 2 months and pull garbage..

I totally understand nor liking dungeons
    Yeah. @LeNoirFaineant like @Drooped2 said... it's awful. I know he does randoms like me.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If they increase the number of artifacts, it should be the amount per milestone and not the number of milestones.
    Maybe 6* dungeon crystals could be added as well? They could increase the tier 1 requirements to be at least 5 6*s, and unlock the 6* crystals at tier 1 only
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    1 15 days of run should get you a 5* no matter what! If they reduce price its ok or if they increase artifact to 30k per dingeon run of 15 days,that can work too
    Yes
    Hamin said:

Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

I usually do 3 rooms then 2 or something 4 and 2 depending. Then I do that for 2 months and pull garbage..

Yeah. @LeNoirFaineant like @Drooped2 said... it's awful. I know he does randoms like me.
    Well stop doing randoms lol. Can you run 5 rooms of d7? Hit me up in the game. I’ve got a line chat for dungeon partners too if you like
    Yes
    LeNoirFaineant in the game, lenoirfaineant on line app.

Hamin said:

Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Well stop doing randoms lol. Can you run 5 rooms of d7? Hit me up in the game. I’ve got a line chat for dungeon partners too if you like
    It's possible I could. I know Drooped has a better roster than me. I'll look you up. So sick of the random BS.
    Yes
    Happy to run some dungeons with you even if you can’t do room 5. 4 rooms and 2 is still way better than random.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    They shouldnt decrease the price, but increase the amount of dungeon artifacts you can get. Same way as they need to increase the amount of 5* shards that you can obtain.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I don't think they need to reduce the cost of the crystals, it doesn't take that long to get enough artifacts for one. I got 14k in one round of dungeons, more than enough for half of one crystal. Then again, I am in tier 1 of the rewards.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Yes
    Either give more artifacts or decrease the amount needed
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Can you add me please

Hamin said:

Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Yes
    @Youconfused add you to the line dungeon room? Sure. Send me your line ID
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    @LeNoirFaineant it’s the same name