**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Belfigor said:

should have a potion so i can turn my medusa to mutant for 20min
    plz add :o
    they added sentinel there and then set parameters to disallow sentinel killers, such a cash grab

Not giving us easy counters doesn't make it a cash grab smh. You just need to know how to fight sentinel.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Piviot said:

MaatMan said:

Oh... I wish Cap WWII would be included as an Avenger. He is in the MCU after all the first Avenger. :)

oh yes... but the avengers were not around.... he is only refered to as the first avenger however that movie is the origin story of the Man that will become 'The First Avenger" he is not an avenger in that time period.
    I was hoping for no particular reason... :wink:
    ...other than that I happen to have him maxed out as a 4 star since way back, and not the other version of him. lol
    And he's basically the same as "normal" cap America in almost every regard, except his looks here in MCOC, and after being frozen in ice a while he will eventually become the first Avenger.
    The new look captain is not in the avengers, he is at the point a vigilante , I do like him but he is according to the movies he is not an avenger
    I think you misunderstand me, I'm not talking about the new Infinity War Captain America (who some say is closer to the nomad from comics). I was talking about why CAPTAIN AMERICA and CAPTAIN AMERICA (INFINITY WAR) in this game both have the Avengers tag in this game, and can therefore be used in week 1. But CAPTAIN AMERICA WWII is not possible to use, even though that champ is basically the same as the "normal" Captain America, but with an older WWII costume. I was disappointed that I had the wrong Captain America for the gather intel week 1. :smile:
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288

This week is pretty decent for me for completion, but I can’t get past the sentinel for completion. Any tips? My only usable champs for this event are all mutants

Same bruv, all mutants, all 2/35 and 4/40s.
    No domino no magik.
    Any tips, anyone?
    Storm and X-23 can do decent damage with shock and cruelty, Magneto help a bit too
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    weavile said:

This week is pretty decent for me for completion, but I can’t get past the sentinel for completion. Any tips? My only usable champs for this event are all mutants

Same bruv, all mutants, all 2/35 and 4/40s.
    No domino no magik.
    Any tips, anyone?
    Storm and X-23 can do decent damage with shock and cruelty, Magneto help a bit too
    X-23 will become pretty useless gradually as the analysis builds up.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Magneto wouldn't be a bad option for Sentinel.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Use rogue 5/50 with 298 hits to kill that sentinel.. spamming sp2, or sp1 while my health is low. Still a stress fight
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Phoenix works, especially since parry+heavy is her optimal playstyle. Plus there’s always Magik. Only issue I had is the savvy AI that doesn’t want to get parried and pulls up his hit just before the block.

Dr. Zola
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Phoenix for Sentinel, with a couple of romance synergies (double AA & double Psylocke for me) to push her to her SP2 faster.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

MaatMan said:

Oh... I wish Cap WWII would be included as an Avenger. He is in the MCU after all the first Avenger. :)

oh yes... but the avengers were not around.... he is only refered to as the first avenger however that movie is the origin story of the Man that will become 'The First Avenger" he is not an avenger in that time period.
    ...other than that I happen to have him maxed out as a 4 star since way back, and not the other version of him. lol
    And he's basically the same as "normal" cap America in almost every regard, except his looks here in MCOC, and after being frozen in ice a while he will eventually become the first Avenger.
    basically the same yeah but has awesome bleed on his sp2.
    he was my best champ for quite some time back in the day.
    Piviot said:

MaatMan said:

The new look captain is not in the avengers, he is at the point a vigilante , I do like him but he is according to the movies he is not an avenger
    actually he is not the vigilante known as "Nomad" in the infinity war movie he rejoins the Avengers and fights with them. black panther giving him the arm shield goes a long way to showing this.
    magik is best for sentinel, once power locked it is a cakewalk
    rogue was a decent option,
    x-23 goes alright,
    pheonix is a great option,
    bishop should work well.
    magneto worked well from wat i heard.

there are plenty options. use MLM combos, dont double dex, play smart and he aint that bad
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    GUARD1AN said:

Phoenix for Sentinel, with a couple of romance synergies (double AA & double Psylocke for me) to push her to her SP2 faster.

I did that, plus synergy from Emma Frost Synergy. Parry and heavy attacked my way to victory.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’ve really enjoyed this so far. I’m very nervous for next week. I hope the difficulty is slightly adjusted to account for the smaller champion pool.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

I’ve really enjoyed this so far. I’m very nervous for next week. I hope the difficulty is slightly adjusted to account for the smaller champion pool.

That depends on a lot. Did you think the last week was easier or harder? It changes if you have stacked champions of that tag, and for personal experience fighting specific champions (I still suck at fighting Magneto, for example). For Spider-verse characters, there aren’t a lot, but I believe most of them are at least half decent, compared to some pretty useless Guardians/Avengers and X-Men. There’s also specific matchups to consider, so it may also depend on whether or not you have a specific champion. Personally, I have a pretty stacked Spider-Verse roster, so I’ll be a bit disappointed if that week is easier, but it will also be kinder to summoners since the Spider-Verse pool is smaller.

I doubt they’re going to scale down the difficulty because of rng issues though. The last two weeks have needed somewhat specific counters to finish, so I think for Kabam it’s going to more of a “if you have that specific champ” contest.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I am still having trouble with Ultron on Week 1 Master. I have a 4* Thor, 4* Captain America (OG), 4* SW, 4* Hawkeye, and 3* Starlord (don't have a 4* or 5* yet). I have him down to under 20K, but between his regen, the aggressive AI he has been killing my team. I've used quite a few units, revives, and health pots to get him down as far as I have done.

Please give me any tips. Is there a certain Sig Level they need to be at? I don't remember at the time which ones are awakened and what their sig Levels are, but can post later.

Thank you in advance!
    BowTieJohn

I am still having trouble with Ultron on Week 1 Master. I have a 4* Thor, 4* Captain America (OG), 4* SW, 4* Hawkeye, and 3* Starlord (don't have a 4* or 5* yet). I have him down to under 20K, but between his regen, the aggressive AI he has been killing my team. I've used quite a few units, revives, and health pots to get him down as far as I have done.

Please give me any tips. Is there a certain Sig Level they need to be at? I don't remember at the time which ones are awakened and what their sig Levels are, but can post later.

Thank you in advance!
    BowTieJohn

If you have a SW, you should be able to beat it by nullifying the arc overload. It does require a bit a skill, and the sig ability is incredibly useful for damagw, but unduped is also fine. Don't bother with any of your other champs except maybe og Thor if awakened since they probably won't be able to out damage the arc overload.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Thank you in advance!
    BowTieJohn

If you have a SW, you should be able to beat it by nullifying the arc overload. It does require a bit a skill, and the sig ability is incredibly useful for damagw, but unduped is also fine. Don't bother with any of your other champs except maybe og Thor if awakened since they probably won't be able to out damage the arc overload.
    Thank you for the advice!
    Update for me: I have defeated the 40k Mr Sinister with a 3* Archangel, 4* Domino, boosts, and their amazing friend Unitsman (luckily I hit a critical bleed with Domino, so I only needed 80 units worth). For Sentinel, I used a medium light medium combo to try and limit the analysis charges as much as I could, but I died pretty quickly once it got to 100. Also tip for Mr Sinister, if you’re going to use DOT, wait it out before pushing him to his 1st special or you’re going to die really quickly. I have also learned that a 3* Magik does absolutely nothing to a Sentinel since you get killed too quickly from block damage, and power drain resistance is also an issue. Good luck to everyone else!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Have I missed anything that has said who the week 3 & 4 bosses are? TBH I'd hate to have another evade boss turn up for yet more fun and interactive gameplay.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Dear Kabam

what about those summoners who don't have or upgrade much of these superstars from X-Force, Guardians of Galaxy etc, its quite unfair for them to cross Master or Epic Level.. Moreover Upgrading 4* or 5* champions isn't easy, its very much time consuming due to need to crystals, catalyst and ISOs.

what do you suggest those summoners who wants to earn Intel and use it to buy 5* awakening crystal or Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst and so on...

Help @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Snizzbar said:

Have I missed anything that has said who the week 3 & 4 bosses are? TBH I'd hate to have another evade boss turn up for yet more fun and interactive gameplay.

You can see on the images of the quest. Week 3 will be kingpin, week 4 will be nick fury
    DJMNH said:

Dear Kabam

what about those summoners who don't have or upgrade much of these superstars from X-Force, Guardians of Galaxy etc, its quite unfair for them to cross Master or Epic Level.. Moreover Upgrading 4* or 5* champions isn't easy, its very much time consuming due to need to crystals, catalyst and ISOs.

what do you suggest those summoners who wants to earn Intel and use it to buy 5* awakening crystal or Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst and so on...

Help @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

I do admit their special crystals aren’t worth even looking at, but if you don’t have a stacked roster of those particular champions, just rank them up. I’ve had to take 3* champs into epic, and while they couldn’t touch the boss, they were decent cannon fodder for the other fights. You really only need 1 really good champ that fits the requirement for the boss, 2 if you suck like me, so it won’t cost quite as much as upgrading an entire roster. If you still don’t want to rank up your champs, you can either skip this challenge or use the power of units-man.
    Tawli said:

Snizzbar said:

You can see on the images of the quest. Week 3 will be kingpin, week 4 will be nick fury
    Lol thanks. I think what I like the most about myself is my attention to detail...
  • Lion2357Lion2357 Posts: 1
    Im a rookie just starting out but my crew is strong and we will accomplish the mission
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any idea if intel will be available to buy with the daily specials at some point?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

anyone feeling very kind and wants to make a list of champs with these tags? 😅

I can do that. Here's week 1:

AGENT VENOM
    ANT-MAN
    BLACK PANTHER
    BLACK PANTHER (CIVIL WAR)
    BLACK WIDOW
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    CAPTAIN AMERICA (INFINITY WAR)
    DRAX
    FALCON
    GAMORA
    GROOT
    HAWKEYE
    HULK
    HULK (RAGNAROK)
    IRON MAN
    IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
    ROCKET RACCOON
    SCARLET WITCH
    STAR-LORD
    THOR
    THOR (RAGNAROK)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
    BEAST
    BISHOP
    CABLE
    COLOSSUS
    CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
    CYCLOPS (NEW XAVIER SCHOOL)
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    EMMA FROST
    GAMBIT
    HAVOK
    ICEMAN
    MAGIK
    MAGNETO
    MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    OLD MAN LOGAN
    PHOENIX
    PSYLOCKE
    ROGUE
    STORM
    UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE (X-23)

Here's Week 3 (This one is the smallest Pool):

AGENT VENOM
    CARNAGE
    DOCTOR OCTOPUS
    ELECTRO
    GREEN GOBLIN
    IRON PATRIOT
    RHINO
    SPIDER-GWEN
    SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
    SPIDER-MAN (MILES MORALES)
    SPIDER-MAN (STARK ENHANCED)
    SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
    SYMBIOTE SUPREME
    VENOM
    VENOM THE DUCK
    VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
    DARKHAWK
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    ELEKTRA
    GOLDPOOL
    GWENPOOL
    KARNAK
    LUKE CAGE
    MASACRE
    MOON KNIGHT
    NEBULA
    SABRETOOTH
    SENTINEL
    TASKMASTER
    ULTRON
    ULTRON (CLASSIC)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
    WINTER SOLDIER
    YONDU
    How come Vulture is not included with the Spider-verse, Siniser Six group?
    I wanted to revisit this since Vulture literally has a Sinister Six tag in game. Why is Vulture not included in the list?
    If Vulture has the tag in-game then possibly you'll be able to use him and it was just an oversight missing him off the list. Unless, of course, a mod has confirmed that he's not available.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    BTW, isn't Stark Spidey an Avenger. Why was he not a champion in the first week of the event?