**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Android Q beta

Can I update to the android Q beta and still play the game or will it again be the pie beta fiasco where pixel users weren't able to login to the game at all for around 8 months?

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    ? Exaggerating much I'm a pixel user and have been for 2 years when I was on the early release beta of 9.0 pie I was only locked out of the game for about 7hrs
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I was locked out on Oreo as well
    But my game is working so it's not a problem
  • oneplus 7pro android q open beta 2 when i try to open game the phone close.fix it plz
  • I was locked out on Oreo as well

If you were locked out on each beta you try, maybe you shouldn't try the beta and the game? Some games or apps don't handle beta operating systems well and won't be able to provide support or help until the OS is live.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    to funny when people use beta OS but expect an app company to fix their app for a beta OS. Thing change and usually till the OS hits end of beta or goes live do they resolve issues.

Stay out of beta
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    The game runs with no issues on Android 10 official release and apart from the very first Q beta release where I was locked out for a little while there's been no problems ?

to funny when people use beta OS but expect an app company to fix their app for a beta OS. Thing change and usually till the OS hits end of beta or goes live do they resolve issues.

Stay out of beta

Well, old dead thread, but my priority was the beta, In those eight months I was logged out I just took an impromptu break, I just asked beforehand so I could do the necessary preparations before joining the beta and not leave my alliance hanging.