**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Confusing Cavalier Grandmaster Crystals look like Cavalier Crystals

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys and devs,

Just a huge warning - when you complete Act 6.1 Cavalier gets marked all over the Grandmaster Crystals and is easily confused for the new Cavalier Crystals. So frustrating after finishing Act 6.1 to select the wrong crystals - be careful. I think if the old crystals didn’t have CAVALIER everywhere it wouldn’t be so easily mistaken. Hope they change this.

Https://imgur.com/gallery/3XdmiaK

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Ther don’t luck the same but the tests above get confused
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

they are the same shape, which is what I think he is talking about. Being a different color only helps a little.
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

they are the same shape, which is what I think he is talking about. Being a different color only helps a little.
    Yeah but u can also se. it is one discount with also is esay to find out with one is one
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Yeah but u can also se. it is one discount with also is esay to find out with one is one
    grandmaster has a discount as well
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

grandmaster has a discount as well
    Yeah with cavalier don’t hav. That hav u aw the defrind to
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

One says Grandmaster Cryatal

The other says Cavalier Crystal
    I really dont see how you mess them up?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Both under cavelier section, and further more, on the actual crystal, it's titles cavalier with a discount. For someone that never buys crystals, this can be confusing

But it still says GRANDMASTER CRYSTAL and costs only 175 units instead of 200 units.
    Like all you have to do is read.
    Do you mistake PHC as a different crystal cause it says Uncollected above it?
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    It’s not a problem for anyone with common sense. The player “you” is the problem here.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Would have to agree, have no idea why it’s set up the way it is. Needs it’s own section.

It's discounted from the 200. Point is, don't have it under the title of cavalier. It should be in a different section. There's many crystal sections. And pch doesn't have an uncollected title above of so try again. That's an horrible attempt for an example

Lol read aging one. The phc
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    An alliance member dropped an Odin on the wrong ones right after completing 6.1. It happens
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    it almost got me the first time as well but luckily i read it first and then i was fine. I don't really think it's an issue. Having said that I have always wished hero crystals were all in a different tab. It is a bit cumbersome to move through especially when lags happen so often. The lag usually ends up in my clicking on an item by accident. Thankfully clicking an item just expands it if it were 1 click instead of 2 i would have had to open up multiple support tickets by now to get refunds.
    At first lag was only in fights and didn't happen often and now its pretty much all over the place. i have an S9 plus I shouldn't be having these issues. The Kabam dev team really needs to spend more time on optimizing performance and less on new buffs