**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.1.6 broken?

I am working on exploring act 5 100% and had 80% completed with 1 path left on 5.1.6 when i cleared it I did not get the usual message, instead it stated that my crystals were "upgraded" (did not) and that my explorartion which should have been 100% was now below the 80% I started the last path with but now 70%.

Paths that had long been cleared suddenly were now open and unexplored (while they were ALREADY. This needs to be and my rewards given as they should have been on the last pass through..

Comments

• PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    i am up for 5.1.6 , tell me the easy path to follow. im on verge to become uncollected. please if u share
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★

this has nothing to do with the fact that 5.1.6 is broken and needs to be fixed (and my rewards given)

Have you opened a ticket? I would go that route first since they can prob fix it pretty easy. Good luck mate

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I am working on exploring act 5 100% and had 80% completed with 1 path left on 5.1.6 when i cleared it I did not get the usual message, instead it stated that my crystals were "upgraded" (did not) and that my explorartion which should have been 100% was now below the 80% I started the last path with but now 70%.

Paths that had long been cleared suddenly were now open and unexplored (while they were ALREADY. This needs to be and my rewards given as they should have been on the last pass through..

The thing that pops on screen is talking about your exploration of the cavalier title not your exploration of the map. It happened to all people when we did act 6.1.1 as well. Also check your inventory, the rewards did not show on the screen, but we had the rewards.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    You supply no evidence and expect an answer?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Maybe put it in the bug section not general discussion
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

John757 said:

You supply no evidence and expect an answer?

I expect the mods to do there JOB and look into a clear BUG and provide an ANSWER like they should do. Not delete the topic and provide NO ANSWER.

so yes I expect an answer, I expect that they need to do there job as mods and look into and then fix the mistake and let the player know something is being done.

pretty simple really.
    With out you providing evidence it is not a clear bug, especially since you could be mistaken based on the issue with cavalier. The people you should be contacting is support, it is not the mods job to look into the issue, it is supports.