**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whatever it takes... (New Endgame trailer)

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Is it a new one?

Very nice
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Yup. about an hour old

Is it a new one?

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Well it probably wasn't captain marvel who saved iron man, she wasn't walking with the other avengers at the end scene.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Hoping that’s Kate Bishop with Barton.

Dr. Zola
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Thats her Daughter probably, last time we saw her was in AOU, she Grew up and was probs Learning with Clint before the decimation.
    Mcu could change her and make Kate Barton xd
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No joke, I’ve watched it 20 times. Not an exaggeration. I can also loosely recite the lines. Definitely the best thing I could do within a 48 minute time frame.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Waboba said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Thats her Daughter probably, last time we saw her was in AOU, she Grew up and was probs Learning with Clint before the decimation.
    Mcu could change her and make Kate Barton xd
    Anything to tap into those Matt Fraction comics for a HE solo flick would be great.

Dr. Zola
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Thor: I like this one.

Chris Hemsworth: No you don’t.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    so good
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    So excited! :o
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Bet we're going to get the costumed versions of these guys.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hypppppppeeeeee
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Hulk better have some major badass scenes in this movie and they're saving those scenes for the movie and that's why he has literally nothing going for him in any of these trailers :disappointed:
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Thor needs to get his vengeance! Your should have killed me with the snap a parallel of "you should have gone for the head"