**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* R4 Rank Up

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Which 5* should I focus on first and take to r4?
Offense is always helpful but a good war defender may be even more helpful at the stage.

NONE ARE AWAKENED

5* R4 Rank Up 21 votes

Quake
9%
GUARD1ANEviscerator 2 votes
Hulk (Ragnarok)
9%
shadow_lurker22Ctleath_013 2 votes
Killmonger
33%
CrkwestPriyansh7WabobaFhfjghhggggjfhfjggforcefanSérgio_321Ægon0710 7 votes
Symbiote Supreme
47%
KirklinJohnyzeroStagedear85ClydaniaSmashKong_MasterFooshblalalaCubb1es22PresticlesArondight 10 votes

Comments

• HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345

With these options just choose who you like playing the most. They are all great options. Hulk would be great for act 6 as well as quake. Each of those champs are so unique and helpful in different ways so its hard to choose. I can tell you from my experience with Quake as a 4/55 I dont use her very often, but when she is needed it is so helpful.

I've been sitting on Quake for awhile. A friend in my ally swears by her and uses her regularly in war and questing.

With these options just choose who you like playing the most. They are all great options. Hulk would be great for act 6 as well as quake. Each of those champs are so unique and helpful in different ways so its hard to choose. I can tell you from my experience with Quake as a 4/55 I dont use her very often, but when she is needed it is so helpful.

I've been sitting on Quake for awhile. A friend in my ally swears by her and uses her regularly in war and questing.
    When i was in a competitive alliance, I used my quake every single war so if you are in an alliance that does high tier wars, she is def worth it. Im in a retired alliance with easy wars and only map 3 of aq so I dont need her as much.
    I'm in a competitive alliance and I still haven't completed Act5
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hulk (Ragnarok)
    Ghulk is good on offense and probably the best choice out of those for defense

Ghulk is good on offense and probably the best choice out of those for defense

I rock my r3 on defense now and he does fairly well.
    What's so good about Sym. Supreme?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★

Symbiote supreme is great against heavily buffed champs, but it’s meh against everything else

Symbiote supreme is great against heavily buffed champs, but it’s meh against everything else
    I noticed. Gotta wait to use his L3 and hope they got a lot of buffs.