**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 story

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
Ok so I'm waaaaaaaaaaay off act 6, but most youtubers skip the dialogue, so is anyone able to tell me the story of what's going on in 6.1 ??

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    rk9HULK_ said:

Carina has been freed from her crystal form, and Aegon tries to help her controlling her powers. On the way there is like a bounty on them( that's the reason why sabretooth attacks them) and they have somekind of a book that ghost wanted to steal. And then Carina and Aegon meet with collector and grandmaster.

Did Collector say, “I am your father!” or something?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

rk9HULK_ said:

Carina has been freed from her crystal form, and Aegon tries to help her controlling her powers. On the way there is like a bounty on them( that's the reason why sabretooth attacks them) and they have somekind of a book that ghost wanted to steal. And then Carina and Aegon meet with collector and grandmaster.

She already knew
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Lormif said:

xNig said:

rk9HULK_ said:

She already knew
    Wooosh
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    wth are you taking about?
    I mean, I never read it. could anyone tell here about all previous acts briefly?)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    No woosh, I knew what they were getting at, but it was a failed attempt because it only works when the child does not already know...
    The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

xNig said:

rk9HULK_ said:

She already knew
    Wooosh