**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Read this if you're complaining about wanting a nerf.

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME.
    Every champ has a style you have to learn to beat, frustrating as it can be, someday you'll be able to smash through someone and laugh that it was ever difficult. Calling for nerfs is a whiny way out and a f**k you to everyone who put time into leveling a champ.
    A game full of nerfed mediocre champs (Dr Strange for instance) is a dead game. Don't let your frustrations call out for a neutering of the game.

Can you finish LOL with She hulk for me please? Stop making the dumb claim of : duhhh learn how to play! Respectfully bro you dont know what you are talking about.

I have beating all content except 100 percent LOL! And i have done a couple of paths already!

You have done all this and I have one simple question for you
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    See:

5fegzgpioz60.png
    em4al4d9asup.png
    yjrq8932pn53.png
    zgqtd5185lwc.png
    Learn how to play
    Learn how to play

Ok cool never doubted u did it but may I ask one simple question?
    Ask away
    Ask away

Did you look at the video description yet?
    Yes I did, still SL is the only effective, cheaper, fastest, best way to beat LOL. Everyone knows this.
    Yes I did, still SL is the only effective, cheaper, fastest, best way to beat LOL. Everyone knows this.

Cheaper then free which is the vid i showed? Unless ur argument is u need to use less revives with sl vs gwenpools then that always becomes a argument of skill
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I find it funny how the guy who said "It isn't even hard I can beat it with 3 stars. Stop whining." about the Webslinger challenge is telling people how dumb of an argument it is to say "Learn to play the game".
    Skill? Give me a god tier champ and i can do anything!
    I find it funny how the guy who said "It isn't even hard I can beat it with 3 stars. Stop whining." about the Webslinger challenge is telling people how dumb of an argument it is to say "Learn to play the game".

I did beat it with 3 stars mate!

I did beat it with 3 stars mate!

And maybe the other guy beat it without SL.
    Skill? Give me a god tier champ and i can do anything!

Again mis useing God tier God tier pre v12 were when kabam had to make content just those champs what you think kabam will nerf lol just because people in the community asked for sl to be nerfed no because there are other options

As I said before kabam clearly is not making content designed to beat sl they even gave him a node in a monthly master quest that helped him
    edited August 2017
    How about making a all titles in LOL combo shield node? Will that help?

Oops sorry i just gave kabam an idea
    edited August 2017
    How about making a all titles in LOL combo shield node? Will that help?

Oops sorry i just gave kabam an idea

That solves nothing really other then makes sl shine more as it stands lol is a challenge sl is simply one of the more user friendly champs for it does not mean he needs a nerf
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Yes, you did suggest that the addition or buffing of champs degrades older, pre-existing champs.
    Yes, I said that it can do that. You then twisted my statement by saying "That whole argument is predicated on the idea that there is a limit of space in each tier." which is completely wrong. Nothing I said suggested that at all.
    Just because Spider-Man is still "pretty good" doesn't mean he didn't take a hit when a better champion came along.
    So my argument is still valid.
    No, it isn't. As I said, what typically happens is that newer champs bump down older champs. It doesn't always happen, but that is the common trend. From your statements, your solution would be to keep buffing weaker champs and never nerfing overpowered champs because nerfing is always bad and buffing is never bad. That kind of black-and-white thinking doesn't hold up in the real world.
    Yes, you did suggest that the addition or buffing of champs degrades older, pre-existing champs.
    Yes, I said that it can do that. You then twisted my statement by saying "That whole argument is predicated on the idea that there is a limit of space in each tier." which is completely wrong. Nothing I said suggested that at all.
    Just because Spider-Man is still "pretty good" doesn't mean he didn't take a hit when a better champion came along.
    So my argument is still valid.
    No, it isn't. As I said, what typically happens is that newer champs bump down older champs. It doesn't always happen, but that is the common trend. From your statements, your solution would be to keep buffing weaker champs and never nerfing overpowered champs because nerfing is always bad and buffing is never bad. That kind of black-and-white thinking doesn't hold up in the real world.

You're right. I get it now. That kind of thinking doesn't hold up in the real world. Only in our imaginations, and in books, and video games. Oh wait...
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Nerfs do nothing except piss everyone off and line Kabam's pockets. If you want nerfs you work for Kabam.
    You're right. I get it now. That kind of thinking doesn't hold up in the real world. Only in our imaginations, and in books, and video games. Oh wait...
    Once again, you twist my statements into a bizarre absolute. It is not helping your case.
    Once again, you twist my statements into a bizarre absolute. It is not helping your case.

I'm not twisting statements at all. You said that my logic doesn't work in the real world. It's a video game.
  • Why would you need to cap voodoo's loas? They do nothing defensively if you're fighting him and if you're fighting with him then his damage output would decrease significantly in longer fights. I see no need in that @CapWW2
    DD2 wrote: »
    Nerfs do nothing except piss everyone off and line Kabam's pockets. If you want nerfs you work for Kabam.
    Huh? Not even close. People shell out big bucks to get OP champs because they make the game easy. Balancing games through reasonable nerfs and buffs keep the game going. It's a long term investment versus a quick pay out.
    iSymbiote wrote: »
    Why would you need to cap voodoo's loas? They do nothing defensively if you're fighting him and if you're fighting with him then his damage output would decrease significantly in longer fights. I see no need in that @CapWW2

To limit damage!
    Why would you need to cap voodoo's loas? They do nothing defensively if you're fighting him and if you're fighting with him then his damage output would decrease significantly in longer fights. I see no need in that @CapWW2

To limit damage!

By that logic, you should be banned from the forums to limit damage to the game.
    I'm not twisting statements at all. You said that my logic doesn't work in the real world. It's a video game.
    I said black-and-white thinking like you are suggesting doesn't work in the real world. Your thinking isn't taking place in the video game, unless you have some weird super power that I don't know about. We are talking about game development and player experience, which take place in the real world.

To limit damage!

By that logic, you should be banned from the forums to limit damage to the game.

Really, you want me banned because i am expressing respectfully my opinion? Good job
    edited August 2017
    I said black-and-white thinking like you are suggesting doesn't work in the real world. Your thinking isn't taking place in the video game, unless you have some weird super power that I don't know about. We are talking about game development and player experience, which take place in the real world.

*sigh*
    That kind of black-and-white thinking doesn't hold up in the real world.

You said that. "Doesn't hold up in the real world." I don't have to twist your statement in order to directly quote you, and I didn't.

It was a joke, okay. Nerfs can help balance, but it hurts players a lot. That's why I stand where I do.

To limit damage!

Really, you want me banned because i am expressing respectfully my opinion? Good job

The joke kinds flew over your head there. I was saying we should limit damage to the game through nerfs. I don't want you banned. Then who would I have to prove wrong?
  • Its funny how @CapWW2 has almost 600 flags for spam and 150 flags for abuse
    I need to be flagged a little more so kabam reads my post, please!!!
This discussion has been closed.