**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the champ that helped you out the most, but now you no longer use?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
For me its my 4/55 Ghost Rider. He was dominant for so long, but now after getting more 5 stars to a high level, he is either on the bench or brough in solely for synergies. We had a good run together, but now he is an after thought for me....unless they buff his damage output "wink wink"

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    4* SW Thor DS.... get no playing time since 12.0 update
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    3* Iron Fist and 4* Black Panther (first 4* I got) ... helped me through Acts 2 &3 ... Iron Fist taking out Thanos pre-masteries .. so fun! :)
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    X-23, my first 5 star(still unduped 60 plus 5 stars later) between the regen and the bleed carried me for along time.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Early, early it was Gamora and then 4* Wolvie and 4* SW when I finally got her.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    4* Doc. Then 4* Wolverine.

Dr. Zola
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    3* Thor crushed acts 1-3 and a big chunk of act 4 way back when he was an unstoppable god
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    3* sw for acts 1-4
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    4* Colossus.... He helped me till act 1-3... When I was about to fight with thanos I got 5* hype (thanks to christmas calender and 1*/2* arena for 5* shards) who helps me till now (currently at act 5.1)...

But i played with colossus for exploring act 3 (now also the heroic eq exploration)...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Pretty much a toss up between 4* SL and Wolvie.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    For me it was either my awakened 4* 5/50 Hawkeye or my awakened 4* 5/50 Hulk. The former's Bleed / Power Drain on SP1 is surprisingly effective and Hulk's SP1 STUN is pretty sweet. Love playing both those Avengers but I am now trying to become more of a 5* Team now.....
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    My 3rd overall champion was a 4star wolverine. He did all the work for me at the beginning. He was the first 4star I took to r5. First 4star I used awakening gem on and first 4star I maxed out sig ability on. Now we barely speak to each other anymore.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Doctor voodoo for me. He was especially useful in exploring act 4 especially with that venom. I still know how to use him and definitely think he has great utility, but i have gotten champs that are more fun to use since then.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Starlord. I used him alot in content until starky came.
  • CovaMachineCovaMachine Posts: 16
    Abomination, my first 3 *. Act 1 and 2 became so much easy.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    My duped 4* Antman at 4/40 carried me through whole Act 3 and the initial run of Act 4. No synergies, no nothing. Lots of glancing and this poisonous Sp2.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Symbiote Spider-man was my first r4 a loooong time ago, and was really helpful with his stacking armor breaks plus dispair, plus his s2 was nice at the time. Poor old boy is just for AW diversity now.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    My 4* Gamora was my first 4* and I beat Kang with her a loooong time ago. Though I guess since her buff she might be coming out a bit more. Other would be Daredevil Classic another one of my first 4* and my first dupe. He really helped against Thanos and Maestro.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Mephisto, first maxed 4*, carried me through 5.2, but after that he got outshined by my 5*s. Just doesn't hit hard enough to get work done.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    4* Loki
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    punisher 2099, my first 4 star, got me through act 3 an parts of 4
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    5* r4 Angela. One of my first two r4s, but with Domino and Medusa at r5 and CG at r3 she sees literally zero action. I used to use her on AW, with Dom and Medusa on def, but I don't play AW much anymore.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    4 star juggs
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    My 4* mordo killed thanos....and it's like 1 and half years I've not seen him in my roster
  • FuriousVFuriousV Posts: 13
    Thor (classic), Doctor Strange - before they was nerfed :neutral: