**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs for Web Slinger Challenge?.

I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
What champs would be your Dreamed Team for the Web Slinger Challenge?.

What champs of your Actual Roster would/did you use for the Web Slinger Challenge?.

If you can explain why, you would be a boss.

Comments

• Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    I used 4* Crossbones, Agent Venom, Daredevil, 5* Rhino, and Hawkeye.
    Crossbones was handy against Spiderman. Hawkeye for Miles and Vulture. Rhino for everyone else. Daredevil and Agent Venom didn't benefit me much. Looking back, I should'be opted for stun rebounders Mordo or Civil War Black Panther instead of Daredevil and Agent Venom. Yes I know AV's Tenacity shrugs off stun but he just wasn't that great for me.
    Rhino was just beast against most of the opposition. His Unblockable and Unstoppable were good counters to evasive spiders.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    GP was amazing. Once you get your count to 50, no more evades. Bleeds make for quick fights. Plus you can power lock, armor break...well, she's just amazing.

Elektra was also very good. Bleed again, plus stopping evades. I actually took her in as a 4* and 5*.

Those champs did most of the work. I liked Thor okay against Vulture, but really, GP was better.

The only champ I really struggled with was Symbiote Spider Man. My Vision was tied up, so I was trying to control power through other means. Magik was good for that, but you have to get to her sp2 before dying, and frankly, I messed up a couple of times. His sp1 isn't terribly difficult to evade, but I managed to do so. Really, Magik is probably the best option.
  • Options
    i beat it with all 4*s and they are as follows: Gamora (5/50A), AV(4/40A), Miss Marvel(4/40A), X23(4/40), and Magik (4/40A). it was tolerable cause its the best possible team i could come up with, but its done and 100% and i couldnt be happier, not to mention Gamora WRECKED Vulture at the end in under 200 hits and i never died against him
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Used all 4*s::: SL (5/50), Wolverine (5/50), Black Widow (4/40), Thor (4/40) (*Note: Barely used him .Was just there to be there), and by far and away the MVP of the Symbiote Spiderman and Vulture fights, Spiderman Stark (4/40). If you have a 4* Starky, I can't stress enough to rank him up and use him here.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    My team 4* Starlord 5/50, Gwenpool4/40, Hyperion 4/40, Tech Spidey 4/40 and 5* Magik 2/35 all duped
    I Used Gwenpool for classic and tech spidey stops evade with 50+ combo . Magik for cosmic spidey power lock no need to worry about his unblockable L1, Starlord for Spidergwen, Miles and Vulture he finishes matches quickly . Hyperion and Tech spidey on backup
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    My team was 4/40 GP 4/40 magik 4/40 CM 4/40 HE and a 4/40 falcon. Most of it was done by GP. Used magik for sym spidey and CM for stark spidey and vulture
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    My team was 4/40 GP 4/40 magik 4/40 CM 4/40 HE and a 4/40 falcon. Most of it was done by GP. Used magik for sym spidey and CM for stark spidey and vulture

Edit : only CM and HE duped
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    4/40 Elektra alternated with 4/40 Agent Venom, 4/40 Magik, 4/40 Wolverine, 4/40 Ms. Marvel and 4/40 Cpt. America WWII. All 4* and duped, Magik was best for Vulture for me, she did great against Sym. Spider-Man. Ms. Marvel for Stark Spider-Man, she is good for Miles.Spider-Gwen well I mean use anyone. I used Wolverine against her just for the fun.
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    4s 4/40 HE
    4s 3/30 Mordo (unduped) for symb spider
    4s 3/30 CB
    4s 3/30 Angela for vulture
    3s 4/40 GP
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I did it with 5/50 Black Widow (For Classic Spidey, Miles, Spider Gwen), Magik 5/50 for Black Spidey (Only time i used a revive X 1 as his SP1 unblockable is tricky to evade), Ms.Marvel 5/50 for Spidey Stark & Vulture (She just destroyed them left, right, centre) & Quake & Hawkeye for Synergies...
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    My team:
    4* r5 Crossbones (sig 99)
    4* r5 Mordo (unduped)
    4* r5 Phoenix (sig 60)
    4* r4 og DD (sig 40)
    4* r4 Falcon (sig 20)

Honestly, I didn't touch OG DD or Falcon after trying them. They were at most cleanup if needed. Crossbones destroyed spidey, gwen, and miles. Mordo for sym spidey, and phoenix for Stark Spidey. If crossbones got tagged by a hit and got a few armor breaks, he'd convert them to furies and immediately stop any evading. Falcon helped with his crit synergy with him, they all melted. This was my first time using Mordo, but he blocked all of sym spidey's specials, just had to be careful when his evade buff was on. My two r5 cosmics were phoenix and carbage. I decided to go with phoenix and it seemed as long as you used a cosmic against stark spidey, it was relatively easy.

If I had to put together a 'perfect' team, I would've probably still included crossbones/mordo as I am used to using them. Iceman, GP, Magik, OG Vision, all should be mentioned here. And really any 5* cosmic I couldve made easy work of Spidey SE
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    4* CB R5 did most of the heavy lifting.
    4* GP R4
    4* WW2 R5 mostly to make CB hit harder
    4* WS R5 same as WW2
    4* R5 Magik to power lock Cosmic Spidey and Vulture
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    5* Iceman, r5 Elektra, r5 Hype for Sparky, r5 Voodoo for Symb and r5 Magik for the Vulture.

Iceman was amazing. I think it was pretty close to perfect as I had all of the bases and opponents' abilities covered. Just needed to make sure I could keep coldsnap up before it expired or make sure I hit my L1 off a parry stun. BW would have been better in this instance vs. ELektra since she would always have class advantage on the science champs and wouldn't need debuffs to get ability reduction, just don't have her.
  • Options
    SharkShark Posts: 28
    I built my team around crossbones. Used him primarily. For his fury stacks.
    Then added each synergy member for increased critical rating and damage.
    Cap America (classic)
    Falcon
    Black Widow
    Winter Soldier
    It's pretty skill heavy but you're not fighting mutants
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Thanks bros for useful your tips.

Happily I could completed it (but I didn't do it 100% though, maybe I should start trying it early).