**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well Kabam, you stumped me with xbones 6.1.5

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Everything was going swimmingly up until him.

No double immune for me. Spent about 400 units trying to get him down with my Hype, but couldn't outdo the Regen and not mistakenly hit into a block.

I'm sure plenty of people have the skills to do so, but not me apparently so I'll just sit and wait for a double immune 5 or 6*.

Up until that fight I thought act 6 was quite fun though.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    So I had one double immune, 1 single immune and one who could possibly shake off buffs, my team was a 6* r2 hood, then the rest 5*r4, domino, vision, void, CG. I will be honest the immunites helped a bit, but I purposely killed off my characters.. From your posts you are playing a little too aggressive, you dont need to play that aggressively.

1) Force of will, if I am not mistaken, will ensure that he sheds more parries than normal, so when you parry give it a second, he will either shed it immediately or you will have him. If you just giver it that pause it will ensure you are not hitting into the block.
    2) dont be afraid sacrifice your characters, sometimes they are better dead than alive. The timer for vigor resets if you cross 25% thresholds, 75, 50, 25%s. If you are getting close to vigor triggering and you are not crossing that threshold then die. This will ensure your progress is saved.
    3) even with a vision I never could get a heal block off, he was just too aggressive with his sp1s and powerstruggle meant I never had more than 1 bar of power, so just unleash it every time. I spent abuout 300 units getting past him, it hurt, but was doable.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

No double immune for me. Spent about 400 units trying to get him down with my Hype, but couldn't outdo the Regen and not mistakenly hit into a block.

I'm sure plenty of people have the skills to do so, but not me apparently so I'll just sit and wait for a double immune 5 or 6*.

You might wanna screenshot your roster so the community can give more precise advice. =)
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    xNig said:

You might wanna screenshot your roster so the community can give more precise advice. =)
    Sorry. I ended up getting him down, just spent more revives than I wanted to.

Used 6/2/35 caiw
    5/65 hype
    5/65 void
    4/55 sparky
    4/55 blade

Hyperion did most of the heavy lifting. I doubt I'll be going for exploration until I get a double immune though. Appreciate the advice.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Good job man. Cheers!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    One of my teamamates went to a path where he could get Corvus 3 charges then continued to revive him until CB was at 50% than finished with CAIW. Both were 5/65. CAIW had Sig 200.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    You don’t need a double immune or even a single immune. Aegon works on this fight as well. Even a unduped Ægon could handle the fight.

Blade/gr/starky did it for me with a couple revives.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

You don’t need a double immune or even a single immune. Aegon works on this fight as well. Even a unduped Ægon could handle the fight.

How does unduped ÆGON work if he is a ramp up champ without his dupe he is useless lol

Jaded said:

How does unduped ÆGON work if he is a ramp up champ without his dupe he is useless lol
    Becausae you opnly need like 5 hit combo for the ability that matters, shrugging off debuffs, to kick in. With tenacity you no longer have to worry about one of the hardest parts of the node, biohazzard.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    I have a Dormamu I was thinking of trying; nullifies on his s1 and the heavy for extra damage; thoughts?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    VolumeOne said:

I have a Dormamu I was thinking of trying; nullifies on his s1 and the heavy for extra damage; thoughts?

Don't think he has enough damage to bypass the regen. Is passive (I think it is), so it can't be nullified
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Well after your first combo he can shrug off debuffs. Without the ramp up his crit rate will be lower but it’s still possible. So not useless lol
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Would a fully built up MS work? 6* unduped r1
    The_Boss9 said:

her attack is really low, like really really low, it would be hard to bypass vigor, her bleeds may help with that though.
    Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

her attack is really low, like really really low, it would be hard to bypass vigor, her bleeds may help with that though.
    Her sp1 hits like a truck
    The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

using specials in this is tricky but yea, maybe.
    Haji_Saab said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

Lormif said:

The_Boss9 said:

using specials in this is tricky but yea, maybe.

You can actually fire off more sp1s than a normal fight .. i think
    you can, theoretically, but that assumes you get the chance to. If he activates a special you lose all your energy, so you need to have your timing on the ball to end a combo with one.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Becausae you opnly need like 5 hit combo for the ability that matters, shrugging off debuffs, to kick in. With tenacity you no longer have to worry about one of the hardest parts of the node, biohazzard.
    Ummm ... this is not safe 100% of the time, its 40% tenacity after 5 hits. I've played with Aegon below 100 hits before and doesn't shrug off all of biohazard.

I would suggest ramping up your Aegon to 100 hits in persistent charges before Crossbones fight. That way you have a 100% chance to shrug off those bleeds with critical hits.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    I’m just gonna wait until I get a double immune that won’t take 1000 hits
  • Bruinsfan8510 I used my omega red 5/50 sig 114 I beat him down and didn’t even realize he was difficult. I went in with Sabre tooth and void with 30% boost on. Running full suicides. I finished one play through before seatin. When I finished seatin was still fighting crossbones. I was pretty happy about that.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    So if you are focused on one pass don’t focus on one shotting him. Accept that you will die and be careful about when you die.

I used domino/massacre/rulk synergy and parry heavy. Used all my champs first to bring him down what I could and then used domino. Just parry and If stunned heavy and incinerate. Was 5 or 6 20% revives to get him down depending on luck with the bleed and CB shrugging off.

Also if you miss the mark just die. Don’t let him regen. You’ll be closer to the mark the next fight and you are using the units anyway for revives.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Also for any champ if you are going to invest units like that you can get him down. Just die if you know you won’t hit the mark on the regen timer right before or right after it triggers

Bruinsfan8510 I used my omega red 5/50 sig 114 I beat him down and didn’t even realize he was difficult. I went in with Sabre tooth and void with 30% boost on. Running full suicides. I finished one play through before seatin. When I finished seatin was still fighting crossbones. I was pretty happy about that.

He's easy with omega lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

To clarify ÆGON is a badass regardless if he is duped?

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Ummm ... this is not safe 100% of the time, its 40% tenacity after 5 hits. I've played with Aegon below 100 hits before and doesn't shrug off all of biohazard.

I would suggest ramping up your Aegon to 100 hits in persistent charges before Crossbones fight. That way you have a 100% chance to shrug off those bleeds with critical hits.
    Its not 100% safe, but it is pretty darn close, you have a 20% chance to get a bleed, and a 40% chance to clean it on a crit.