**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury quests

The quests are great but I think the difficulty of the champions in the higher levels are too high considering the buffs they have at their advantage. I think they should be on the same level as the gwenpool quests considering the buffs advantage. For example, Ultron's buff is too strong in my opinion. He's unstoppable and you can't use any special attack on him. Just a suggestion that I think would improve the game.

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

The quests are great but I think the difficulty of the champions in the higher levels are too high considering the buffs they have at their advantage. I think they should be on the same level as the gwenpool quests considering the buffs advantage. For example, Ultron's buff is too strong in my opinion. He's unstoppable and you can't use any special attack on him. Just a suggestion that I think would improve the game.

Wasnt made to be easy. Not everyone is meant to complete it
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I completed it with 4* champs, so it isn’t that difficult. Really annoying, but completely doable
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think the difficulty is acceptable where it's at. It's not the best, but it's not infuriating so. Even with the nodes, I was able to take out Epic Ultron with all four stars, though Epic Mister Sinister took a lot more revives and effort.