**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frost/Cyclops Synergy working as intended?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Emma Frost is not refreshing prowess charges when landing a critical hit through a block in telepath form despite gaining prowess charges.
fhz9djxs2t8b.png
nx0pdusiok2s.png
322o25byglkv.jpeg

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Synergy team was 5* Phoenix and 4* Red Cyclops, Red Magneto, and Wolverine.
    Anyone know if this is intended? After reading the descriptions it appears to be a bug.
    I don’t want to start tagging mods, but I do want to make sure this is addressed. I’m currently working through a separate issue with support, which I would like to resolve before opening another ticket. Any feedback would be great if a mod does see this and cares to clarify whether this is intended or a bug.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Concerned Emma user here. That should work.
    @Primmer79 thanks for backing me up. I would guess it’s a bug as well. Hoping for a response.
  • Hey there!

We're passing this along to get looked into. Is there a possibility you can also get a video of this?
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Vydious I don’t see an option for uploading videos, only pictures. Do I need to upload it to YouTube or Reddit first and post the link here? I believe I deleted the original video after I got the screen shot, but I’d be happy to record another if it would help.

Edit: after recording a new video I noticed the critical hits through block via the Cyclops synergy are also not adding two prowess charges via the Phoenix synergy, only one.
    @Kabam Vydious Here is a video showing all relevant synergy and telepath descriptions, as well as Emma not refreshing prowesses or gaining two charges when landing a critical blocked hit.

https://youtu.be/u-6lQrDjMKc
  • JChanceH9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Here is a video showing all relevant synergy and telepath descriptions, as well as Emma not refreshing prowesses or gaining two charges when landing a critical blocked hit.

https://youtu.be/u-6lQrDjMKc

Thank you so much!
    @Kabam Vydious You’re most welcome! Are you able to comment on whether or not this is confirmed to be a bug?
    Has there been any information assertained regarding whether this is a bug? I don’t mean to belabor the issue, rather I’m hoping to make sure it doesn’t go unreviewed.
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Vydious has there been any information from the game team as to whether this is a bug or working as intended? I apologize for the tag; I just don’t know where else to go to get an answer.
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious has there been any information from the game team as to whether this is a bug or working as intended? I apologize for the tag; I just don’t know where else to go to get an answer.

I really do think this should be considered a bug. She is critting. I would hate for them to say, "well, thats how it should work or it would be OP."

No, flat out, she is able to crit through block, and it should work as any other crit.
    @Primmer79 That is my thought as well. The prowess in telepath form is where the majority of her damage comes from via s2, and it would certainly be advantageous to be able to refresh them from the blocked crits. The descriptions certainly leads me to believe this is a bug.
    @Kabam Miike Can you comment regarding the Cyclops/Emma synergy working as intended? All appropriate info posted above, including pics and videos. I know Cyclops is your boy, so I thought you might have a little skin in the game to figure this out as well.
    I know everyone probably has their hands full with act 6 around the corner, but I hope this can be addressed soon, even if it is only to say you haven’t heard from the game team, but they’re aware of the discrepancy.
    JChanceH9 said:

I know everyone probably has their hands full with act 6 around the corner, but I hope this can be addressed soon, even if it is only to say you haven’t heard from the game team, but they’re aware of the discrepancy.

Please^ Would like to know if this is a bug and can expect it fixed at some point, or if its explained away
    edited March 2019
    Any insights would be appreciated. It’s been a couple weeks since I first posted this. Even if it takes a while to fix, it would help to know that it’s been identified as a bug, or is just a matter of the detail needing to be rewritten (which I hope is not the case!).
    Checking back in for an update. Thanks in advance for response.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

We don't have any new information yet, but we are looking into this. Thanks for your patience.

Hi!

We don't have any new information yet, but we are looking into this. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Lyra!!! looking forward to any insight the team may have

Hi!

I appreciate you responding. I’ll check back in week or so, unless you have any updates before then 🙂
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I'm glad this thread is here as I've just started using Emma and noticed the same issue right away. Looks like it's been 3 weeks since evidence was produced for the issue so hopefully the mods can confirm an outcome soon.
    Man_Bat said:

I'm glad this thread is here as I've just started using Emma and noticed the same issue right away. Looks like it's been 3 weeks since evidence was produced for the issue so hopefully the mods can confirm an outcome soon.

Make Red Cyc Effective Again
    @JChanceH9 How's everything going? Clear any new content lately?
    @Primmer79 I completed act 6, and have been chipping away at the 3000 t2ac paths. I only need a bit more to get Blade ranked up to complete the 5/65 trinity, which I’m pretty excited about.

Now if I could just pull a 6* Fury and Darkhawk I’d be set for a long time to come. 😁

How about you?
    You da man @Daphboy !!!

@JChanceH9 I completed act 6 but I want variant done first. getting there. first 2 chapters explored. 3rd chapter I have cap iw r4, quake r4, just r5 my 4* gulk. We'll see how it goes
    @Primmer79 good luck man. I’ve completed the first chapter of variant, but haven’t gotten the courage to go for chapters 2 or 3 yet. I have a feeling I’m going to have to rank up some 4*s for it, and I’m not too excited about that just for another 4/55 gem.

@Daphboy thanks for chiming in. Every voice helps!