**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice for my first 5*r5

alin_pandurualin_panduru Posts: 9
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I will have my first r5 next week and I need some advice.
Please let my know your first choice, and a top 3 into the comments because I'll take to r5 another 2 champions in to the near future.
Thx.

Advice for my first 5*r5 67 votes

Dupe Blade sig100
20%
RagamugginGunnerCrkwestTitanPunchOrcDovahkiinSavio444CoachLedPrathapSheer_ColdTheReverendV1PER1987LordNeo001_kunal21Turbonator14EtherionGod 14 votes
Dupe Domino sig100
46%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147benshbXillymanSungjDarkrider05Jim0172DarthHaasSixshot1WrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsOsfan8Duke_SilverStrYouconfusedClynevaWabobashadow_lurker22PrylankThe_Boss9 31 votes
Dupe Void sig150
14%
Dawgcruiser_1bigredfella101Bruinsfan8510TakingAllDownMitchell35JayCeeJChanceH9TankRichardsonIron_Patriot_is_litElbow_Flab 10 votes
Dupe Hyperion sig100
11%
TheManMythLegendCrimsontide1616spaceoctopusAleorSpeedro420ArsozLordGenesisÆgon0710 8 votes
Undupe Stark
0%
Undupe Arhanghel
1%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Wait for a better champion
4%
Mr_EEvisceratorStreamers_god1 3 votes

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Dupe Blade sig100
    I just took up Blade to 5/65 last week and only sig 50. He’s incredible. He tears through everything fairly efficiently and has really good sustainability. I definitely don’t regret it.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Dupe Hyperion sig100
    I can speak for the (3 champs) I have at 5r5

Hyperion easily outdamages both Blade and Void
    Blade is regen king and will save you units
    Void is just a great champ for so much content

I’d go with Hyperion personally. He is on a whole other level with damage output- can get 75k special twos and consistent 40k damage out of 5 hit combos

Void does well at rank 4 for most things
    Blade not a bad choice either though
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Dupe Domino sig100
    Domino is overall beast champ
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Dupe Domino sig100

I can speak for the (3 champs) I have at 5r5

Hyperion easily outdamages both Blade and Void
    Blade is regen king and will save you units
    Void is just a great champ for so much content

I’d go with Hyperion personally. He is on a whole other level with damage output- can get 75k special twos and consistent 40k damage out of 5 hit combos

Void does well at rank 4 for most things
    Blade not a bad choice either though

I’d say domino can pump out better damage than Hyperion. Her utility and damage can get you through 90% of things, she’s an amazing well rounded champ. I’d take a domino to 5/65 if I could get one :/
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Dupe Domino sig100
    Domino, for sure. She plowed through Lol, unit free, and she destroys event quests. She would benefit greatly from synergies but doesn’t need them. She did a lot of work for me in Act 6 yesterday. Plus, she’s fun. I also have Spark at R5 and he’s boring but obviously effective. Hyp is at R4 but he may eventually get R5. Just don’t know if he’s a great first choice when you have so many other utility champs.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Dupe Hyperion sig100
    Only rank Hyperion if you want the game to be easier
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    What terrific problem to have. Any of those top 4 will help you in many, many ways.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dupe Domino sig100
    Nice options! Do you have the synergy for Blade and Domino? Domino is my favorite champ in the game right now and a nice option for LOL. Blade is fantastic for so much content. Fantastic for the last 3 bosses of 5.4.6. He will save you so many potions. Hype is a monster at r5. I don't have Void though I would love one. I vote Domino but Blade may be the best option depending on what you need.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Dupe Void sig150
    That Void will take you places my friend. Blade and Domino are good too.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Dupe Domino sig100
    Do you have massacre and rulk? I’d still do domino but that just takes her to another level as well.

You have solid options all around though so congrats.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

1. Domino
    2. Blade
    3. Void

I'd probably do it in the reverse order, but I admit that I'm probably strongly biased by the fact that I have Blade and Void rank 5, and don't have a 5* Domino yet.