**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star rank 2

Ghost, Cap(IW), Ghulk
Which one is better? Please recommend me.

I think Cap(IW) is powerful even he is unduped.

But many people recommned Ghost because I have also Wasp

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    First of all, nice Roster. Secondly, I'd take either Mephisto, or Gulk.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'd recommend taking up Cap, he has a lot of damage and you don't have to rely on timing as heavily as you do with ghost, plus he doesn't have as many bugs as she does right now.
  • Living TRIBUNALLiving TRIBUNAL Posts: 363 ★★
    @PraiseKek thanks is he good enough even he is unawakened? I think he is good even he isn't unawakened
    @GroundedWisdom Thanks!
    I love Ghulk too! He is beast!!
    How about Mephisto? Is he good even he isn't unawakened?? Is he great in AW??
    @Tjwldnjs, I won't lie, you lose a lot of his utility without his awakened ability, but his damage output is still phenomenal without it. Plus, even without the awakened abilities, Cap can glance attacks which is huge for his survival rate and he can get that nice fury passive. With this in mind, I still recommend taking him up to R2 because he still is really good even unawakened.
    I have him 5* R4 Unawakened, he's awesome. Especially over time. His Soul Imprisonment stops Sigs, and you can reapply it with his L1. You lose a Soul when you use L1, but regain it with a K.O. You can build them up to 6 I believe. If you're close to death, he Regens back and uses the Souls. Fire an L2 when the enemy has 2 Bars of Power, and your Aura of Incineration becomes permanent.
    @PraiseKek Thank you Bro!!
    I already thought that Cap is powerful enough and your advice is really helpful!
    No problem man, glad to help! @Tjwldnjs
    @GroundedWisdom Wow thank you!!
    I have used him on AQ with Morningstar
    And I saw someone use AW too.
    Your advice is really impressed!
    No problem. I use him a great deal. :)
    @PraiseKek Thank U bro!!