**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar Immunity

Why isn’t Morningstar immune to bleed and poison? Makes no sense that the she reason she is bleed immune is she has no blood, so then how does she get poisoned????

Comments

• Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    Hilarious comparing plants to two soul stealing demons...plant tissue vs fire and brimstone lol...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Morningstar is a kabam creation. If they decided not to make her poison immune, she won't be poison immune. Logic doesn't really matter in mcoc, even less for kabam's own creations, they could have made her debuff immune if they wanted to
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    What about voodoo's spirit venom? It doesn't apply towards enemy's blood? It counts towards thier spirits...so like wise it's not that blood is relevant to poison each character and moreover if they give her more and more immunities she will be too OP and this is to make it more suitable
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I do get the OP’s point. She’s a spirit trapped inside of an iron maiden by mephisto. She completely lacks any physical form other than a husk of metal, so I would understand the double immunity. But, as was said, she’s a kabam creation. No poison immunity just means no poison immunity
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★

I do get the OP’s point. She’s a spirit trapped inside of an iron maiden by mephisto. She completely lacks any physical form other than a husk of metal, so I would understand the double immunity. But, as was said, she’s a kabam creation. No poison immunity just means no poison immunity

You only said that she's a spirit trapped in that metal, so what about voodoo he poisons opponent's Spirits?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Voodoo's spirit venom is exactly the same as a poison debuff, no matter what they call it. I guess they wouldn't want to complicate things with a poison immune that can be poisoned
  • Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    Voodoo makes total sense to poison her and I get she is a Kabam creation...I’m curious their rationale for not making her poison immune.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Cause she shouldn't be. There is no reason for it.

Thats like asking why isn't hawkeye immune to bleed and poison. Simply, he isn't, and shouldn't be.