**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How are your rosters looking for the Nick Fury event so far?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

It's been challenging boys haha. Are you guys struggling, or rolling right through this? Or middle ground I guess..

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The first week was tough, only had one 5/50 4*, starlord. Had to use a generic 4* gem on Cap IW just to take down ultron. Ultron kept evading starlord. Others were 2/35 ghulk, 3/30 IMIW and 4/40 vision aou.

Second week was easy, used 4/55 AA, 6* storm, 4/40 domino, wolvie and AA.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I had an easier time first week than this week. Got through it, though.
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    Not trying to brag or anything but it was relatively straight forward. Im lucky to have Cap IW maxed for the first week to solo Ultron. I have both AA and Domino maxed for mutant. However I am not looking forward to Spider Verse lmao. Recently got 5* Carnage and I'm just praying that I can use him otherwise 4/40 Spidey and Electro isn't the best team.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Generally speaking, I have a roster to perform up to Master level for each week.

Week 1: I managed to do Master 100%, with a couple revives for Ultron. CapIW at 4/40 was my main champ for the fight.

Week 2: I managed to go through only the right side of the Master mode with ease, no potions, no revives. However, for the left side (with Vision & Sentinel) I have no real counters and got badly wrecked. My best performing champ there was Psylocke, who power-controled Vision to a point, but only at 3/30 she cannot turn the tables.

On to the next one...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Generally speaking, I have a roster to perform up to Master level for each week.

Week 1: I managed to do Master 100%, with a couple revives for Ultron. CapIW at 4/40 was my main champ for the fight.

Week 2: I managed to go through only the right side of the Master mode with ease, no potions, no revives. However, for the left side (with Vision & Sentinel) I have no real counters and got badly wrecked. My best performing champ there was Psylocke, who power-controled Vision to a point, but only at 3/30 she cannot turn the tables.

On to the next one...

Yeah, that path is rough. Sentinel is a turd. Somehow I managed to do it on epic which is weird cause I had a lot of trouble on master too..
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Storm had the highest non dot damage in my team, used her to nearly one shot sentinel, sp3 only for maximum damage, since sp2 doesn't crit
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just used SL or CAIW and spammed heavies whole ultron was stunned. No block damage and a decent chuck of damage. Just pretty long compared to SL (but much safer)

Sinister you kinda need to Hail Mary it with AA then try to knock him down the rest of the way with bleeders
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Found sinister the harder of the two bosses, not sure if he has a higher chance to not be bled but just struggled to get bleed stacks with AA to make sure I got some neuro’s before he got off his SP1. SL destroyed ultron so lucky enough I guess I’ve had those 2 champs or else I might have been in trouble!
    Next week all I have is a 4/55 duped sparky so hoping I can solo the map!
  • For Sinister, try spamming the Parry-Heavies on him to get Toxins faster, without as many loose Bleeds.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Ive been lucky week 1 had
    6* IMIW 5* r4 Ghulk 5* r4 CapIW

This week is another good week for me with
    5* r5 Magik and 5* R4 AA

I believe week 3 and 4 might be a bit harder for me tho
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

For Sinister, try spamming the Parry-Heavies on him to get Toxins faster, without as many loose Bleeds.

Didn’t know there was any other way to play AA haha. Always do this anyway but just found I was only getting one bleed per heavy, unless you are 3 and over I find the chances of getting the poison to hit off your block is pretty slim, by the time you hit the third heavy if you haven’t got a neuro or 2 on him then your toast if throws the S1. Beat him anyway but had to rev twice
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Next week will be horrible. I only got 5* rank 1 Venom, the rest is all 4* rank 1/2...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    So far great