**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalysts Arena: Infinite Streak (2019 Strategy)

Hi guys,

I've seen a few recent strategies for the infinite streak in the champs arenas, however, I'm struggling to find an up to date strategy to hit the infinite streak on the Catalysts Arena.

I'm now stepping out of that newbie phase of the game and aiming for 4*s R4 and as you probably resonate back when you started... one of the big struggles resource wise is 4tbc. I've done in this arena a 1.1M milestone tp get myself a full formed catalyst. However, this was not exciting at all and had to go the good old way of dying and restart the counter God-knows-how-many-times.

I've nailed the streak in the 4* basic arenas using Prof Hoff's strategy, however, tried on this one and doesn't work - probably because other champs (5*s etc are available), thus the algorithm works differently.

Nevertheless, any tips? My roosters, besides 2/3*'s is 1x4*R5, 1x4*xR4, and approximately 10 more 4*xR3.

Thanks

Comments

• Sorry, 4* 3/30's can't typically maintain Streak in any arena that can have 5* used in them (maybe if they are above average PI compared to other 3/30, and above Streak 22). And with your current roster it wouldn't make sense to just do 1 or 2 matches every couple hours (and wouldn’t pay to revive a top team over and over either).

At like streak 7(ish), switch to “unbalanced” two stronger (doesn't even have to be real strong) and one very low hero (win 2 fights), eventually the streak will break (even if you get to Streak=15 doing above, at that points you will face a death match). And just start over.

Start with lower rated teams where multiplier is lower (save the lowest for Unbalanced methods later), and then higher heroes when multiplier is higher. Helps maximize your efficiency.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Sorry, 4* 3/30's can't typically maintain Streak in any arena that can have 5* used in them (maybe if they are above average PI compared to other 3/30, and above Streak 22). And with your current roster it wouldn't make sense to just do 1 or 2 matches every couple hours (and wouldn’t pay to revive a top team over and over either).

At like streak 7(ish), switch to “unbalanced” two stronger (doesn't even have to be real strong) and one very low hero (win 2 fights), eventually the streak will break (even if you get to Streak=15 doing above, at that points you will face a death match). And just start over.

Start with lower rated teams where multiplier is lower (save the lowest for Unbalanced methods later), and then higher heroes when multiplier is higher. Helps maximize your efficiency.

4* 3/30 can easily maintain a streak once above 20 in 4* featured, t4b and t1a. It is only in the 5* featured where you cant and that is due to 6*

wont be able to get to the infinite streak however with only 3/30 champs
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Thanks guys.

I’ve been doing the sandbag as proposed for a while and was able to keep the streak for a bit longer but yes, as you predicted, there’s always a death match.

For this arena in particular, do you have any magic combo? Even if my current team doesn’t allow for now, I’m wondering ehat is the benchmark I should be trying to reach?

I assume equivalent to the the 4* featured because on the basic 4* arena I’m able to use Prof Hoff’s 3*champs strategy and then maintain the streak for a while with 4* R2 or higher.

Cheers
    @SummonerNR just picking your brain here a bit longer - what would be the minimum required roster to start doing a solid infinite streak in this arena in specific? Just trying to understand what should I be aiming for. Thanks.

• For CATALYST Arena (shoot for doing T4 Basic Arena every time around), would probably be same as T4 Feature (neither of them have 6* use). Below is another Guide I saw recently, for 4* Feature says Team strength of 8500+ when at 20+ Streak (needs higher for between 15 and 20). But not sure if sandbagging works once you hit Streak=15 (as this one claims).

• yoyosharkyoyoshark Posts: 33
    I think the guides above are quite good for the basic and feature arenas, but in my experience, for the T4 basic arena, you can't have such a low team PI for fights 20+ (such as the 8,500 suggested). You need at least 10,000 team PI to avoid death matches, but I haven't yet figured out the exact cut off.
    Fantastic @SummonerNR @yoyoshark these are great tips and nice to have. The Basic 4* is the one I can do at the moment - saw this on youtube on a Prof Hoff video and worked for me. Will continue to use it to farm at least for units and until I have a roster large enough to give the T4 Basic a go.

I can do sandbagging from level 7/8 up until 14/15 ... but wasting too much time, even going through the effort of creating a synergy with that low PI champ just for the extra effort. It's quite frustrating. Just got the 2 4TBC's from the arena (2M milestone) ... in sets of 12-15 - it's quite rewarding getting 2 of these in this game-level way too much time-consuming without infinite streaks.

Thanks again guys :):)