**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you wanna sell 5* champs for 6 * shards?

Would you wanna sell 5* champs for 6 * shards? 35 votes

Yes
25%
Titan_ChronosDoonxArchdemon_PeterQuillMegaGalacticKobster84Mr_EThe_WatcherAnuragRana 9 votes
No
74%
stakNikskiniMr_WiffBlackGoatBlackGekkougaSpiderCoolsCarlos2504StrNiteAndDaeCometEarthDiablosUltimateWabobashadow_lurker22Colonaut123B_Dizzle_01VoltolosKing_GarfDomizthebestMathking13JayCee 26 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    No
    You get so many more shards (of the next tier) from duplicating champions instead of selling them. And once you get them to sig 200 (or 99 if they're 4*s or below), any extra pulls gets you a max sig ability crystal, which will give you even more shards! So it's really not worth selling ANY of your champs.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Yes
    Even if it’s dumb to sell 5* champs for shards, why shouldn’t you have the option like we do for the other tier champs?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No
    5stars are too valuable for arena to get rid of any
  • To each it's own!!! It is however extremely DUMB to not have the choice to sell 5* champs and even 5* items
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No
    Selling champions is plain dumb.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I'd love for others to make dumb decisions so I get ahead.

Sure, lets sell them.
  • S7219S7219 Posts: 7
    No
    If you would get at least 7,500 6 star shards then I am ready to sell my 5 star hero .