**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Ant Man need to be Buffed Up?

CASrini003CASrini003 Posts: 81
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests

What do you guys think about the Buffing Up of Ant Man?

Does Ant Man need to be Buffed Up? 55 votes

Definitely Yes, He does need a Buffing Up
61% 34 votes
He's Good, if Awakened
14% 8 votes
Nah,He doesn't need to be buffed up
23% 13 votes

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No, he is fine with synergy. If you don't wanna waste slots bcs of synergy, I suppose you are Ghost and Blade hater, but that is your problem only. Objectively, he has very decent dage in synergy, period.
  • TOAST_MAILTOAST_MAIL Posts: 26
    yeah he dosent need a buff he recently got one with the synergies with ghost and wasp
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    He just needs a synergy buff with Ronin next month
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

Venom, carnage, Luke cage and redhulk got buffs. None of them need synergy’s to be good...It should be the same with antman and all champions, synergy’s are just extra.

Am I just so dumb or are you indirectly saying, that every single synergy-dependent character needs buff ? Look at Ghost or Blade, they aren't very useful without synergy, and yet many people use them and I haven't seen a single brag post about them.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

His buff came in the form of syngeries antman ghost wasp and doc oc

Hes still garbage with those synergies
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

I am so crushing Act 6 right now! I mean take a look at this magnificence. Don't let your envy get the better of you. Be happy for me! I mean he has to be in the top 100 champs in the crystal right? Maybe top 105... At least?
  • Hey guys, if you have any Champion improvement suggestions, please take a moment to share them in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.