**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6/ Cavalier Crystals

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
So Act 6 is Restricted to just 5/6* Champions but the cavalier crystal is only open to ones who has explored act 6. Isnt is Logical and makes MORE sense to open these crystals to ALL summoners...Ones who might not have the Roster to get through Act 6. These Crystals Can and SHOULD Be the Stepping Stone to Getting the roster Needed to complete This Act.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

So Act 6 is Restricted to just 5/6* Champions but the cavalier crystal is only open to ones who has explored act 6. Isnt is Logical and makes MORE sense to open these crystals to ALL summoners...Ones who might not have the Roster to get through Act 6. These Crystals Can and SHOULD Be the Stepping Stone to Getting the roster Needed to complete This Act.

No, it does not. The crystals are so amazing because of the limited number of summoners that can get them. If they opened it up to everyone then it would flood the game with 5*s and 6*s. The stepping stone is uncollected.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    all i can say is LMAO.

just keep playing, just keep growing ur roster,
    dont ask for handouts and you will get there.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    As a scrub, I am fine with this as it is. The vets worked hard to get where they are.
    @JDunk2291 if you are 100% act 5 your roster must be capable of attempting act 6.
    practice and you will get there.
    if you have 100% act 5 you will have atleast 1 but likely 2 5/65 champs.
    and a few 4/55.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

As a scrub, I am fine with this as it is. The vets worked hard to get where they are.

Well.as a scrub ur entitled to ur opinion and as.a vet...i am entitiled to mine lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

No, it does not. The crystals are so amazing because of the limited number of summoners that can get them. If they opened it up to everyone then it would flood the game with 5*s and 6*s. The stepping stone is uncollected.
    How is Uncollected the stepping stone? These crystals dont offer 5* or 6* Champions and you RARELY get a 4*...I dont understand how it works...im near the endgame...all acts completed but not even Close to having the roster needed to complete this act. And best way to possibly get the champs needed is by FIRST exploring act 6 so u can get The Cavalier Crystals. I dont see the Logic. Open them up at least to Uncollected/Elders Bane Summoners to help getting through it
    U only need to cler it 1 part and if you don’t hav the roster need u don’t need to worry abudt the cystal
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

How is Uncollected the stepping stone? These crystals dont offer 5* or 6* Champions and you RARELY get a 4*...I dont understand how it works...im near the endgame...all acts completed but not even Close to having the roster needed to complete this act. And best way to possibly get the champs needed is by FIRST exploring act 6 so u can get The Cavalier Crystals. I dont see the Logic. Open them up at least to Uncollected/Elders Bane Summoners to help getting through it
    Have you done variant an LOL 100%. They are stepping stones to getting the champs needed for acts 6
    edited March 2019
    I want the crystal to help.me get through the content...it offers 5 and 6* that i do not have...YES i want the crystal...Yes im worried about it..

BASICALLY They're Saying If u want the CAVALIER Crystals to get the champs needed to Help with ACT 6 then you need to complete ACT 6...What Sense does that make AT ALL Lmao
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

I want the crystal to help.me get through the content...it offers 5 and 6* that i do not have...YES i want the crystal...Yes im worried about it..

BASICALLY They're Saying If u want the CAVALIER Crystals to get the champs needed to Help with ACT 6 then you need to complete ACT 6...What Sense does that make AT ALL Lmao

Becasse of u can cler 1 way trubet all boss get the tilites can helping you to get it 100 procent I’m don’t even hav all champ need for 100 it
    U wana get the crystals and champs needed to beat Act 6...Then you need ro Explore Act 6 lmao
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

I'm wondering have you explored LOL or Ultron's Assault Variant Difficulty
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

U wana get the crystals and champs needed to beat Act 6...Then you need ro Explore Act 6 lmao

.... Cavalier Title doesn’t need A6 Exploration. Lmao.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Bout to say I've only done 1 run of LoL and 1 run of variant but I managed to get through act 6.1 without much trouble biggest blocker for me personally was sentinel in 6.1.2 due to limited options.
    Ive done variant but not LOL
    edited March 2019
    So u just need to defeat sabretooth and u get cavalier or do u need to explore all chapters? Not 100% But explore
    edited March 2019
    ST is 6.1.1
    you need to do 6.1.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5, and 6.1.6

also you need completion

100% and explore are the same thing. and not required
    Batsii said:

JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

I'm wondering have you explored LOL or Ultron's Assault Variant Difficulty
    Variant...Not LOL
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    JDunk2291 said:

They are saying the game can be divided into two parts: the part where you complete Act 6.1 for the first time, and the part that comes afterward. In the first part, 5* and 6* champions are harder to get, and thus you will have to work harder to be able to complete Act 6.1. Once you are over that hurdle, the game will accelerate your 5*/6* roster progress to allow you to build your roster faster to work towards completing the harder content that will come after Act 6.1. This is fundamentally the same idea behind the Uncollected gate.

For some reason there are people who think that since there's a progress gate to Act 6.1, the game should be making it easier to cross that gate immediately by giving everyone a much faster way to get 5* champs. The exact opposite is true. The gate is pointless if it comes with an *immediate* way to cross it. The game will slowly ratchet upward the ability for players to build 5*/6* rosters: it has been doing that for quite a long time now. It will continue to do so. But for players that cross the initial threshold of Act 6.1 completion, that rate will jump upward with the better crystals so that the large effort required to complete 6.1 is more of a hurdle than a continuously upward slope.

This makes perfect sense.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'd say DNA summed it up about as adequately as it can be. The whole point of having a progress gate is to separate those that have reached a certain growth point from those that haven't. The reason being, giving access to those accelerated Rewards too soon would jump the natural progression rate ahead about 10 steps and, whether people like the answer or not, that throws the whole equilibrium off. Giving access to the Crystals beforehand is putting the cart before the horse. Somehow people have interpreted it as giving the means to do it after the fact, but no one said the Crystal was intended to apply to Act 6 alone. It's a milestone that gives Rewards relative to where someone is at. It's the same with the argument about 3*s in it. There's nothing that says everything you get must pertain to Act 6, any more than all Uncollected Rewards must be for Act 5 and Act 5 alone.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    its great for those who spend occasionally to get a little boost.
    the whales who will spend spend spend are already so far in front it doesn't matter.

also what does having a larger roster actually get you?
    if you are cavalier you already have a roster capable of LOL and Varient.

and these guys that you say are in front.
    so what. they have a larger roster.

but what can they do that you cant???
    That's why I clarified on the Thread about Act 6 that it's not really so much about the experience, partly yes. Not totally. I'm sure people are capable of doing it with less. It's about maintaining some type of order and balance of progress. Not giving access to increased amounts of 5*s and 6*s to Accounts that aren't far along enough yet. That's about it.
    Like it or not, it makes sense.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    P2W what exactly?
    if you are already at the point of becoming cavalier what exactly will having more 5* and 6* allow you to win exactly?
    if you havnt done LOL you already can.
    if you havnt done Varient yet you would already have the roster.
    so my question is exactly that.
    What do you actually pay to win?
    a larger roster??
    a better war defence??

im gunna speculate if you can buy cavalier crystals you already attack in war with 5/65 and 4/55 and only defenders you use lower than 4/55 are diversity.
    so i ask again What exactly do you win?
    the only thing i see you winning is a larger roster.
    Precisely why it doesn't upset the natural balance of progression at that stage.