**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AWAKEN 5* ARCHANGEL OR SAVE THE GEM?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
Just pulled him. Only other decent 5* mutant is X23, who is unawakened at rank four.

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Would you use a generic or mutant? If it's a mutant then 100% use it on AA. If Generic, what other options do you have?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    He is worth an awakening gem for sure, but if you do not need to use him immediately consider saving the gem for omega red. I too have a 5* AA and a mutant gem but i already have a 4* awakened version, so i intend to hold off awakening my 5* version unless i get an extra mutant awakening gem,
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Mutant gem. I wish I had a generic! I do have an awakened 4* 4/40 version of him. I would LOVE to pull OR.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    He is 100% worth it. Heal block+ability accuracy reduction=win.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Mutant gem. I wish I had a generic! I do have an awakened 4* 4/40 version of him. I would LOVE to pull OR.

If it is mutant then use it unless you are close to another 5* then wait and see if you pull a better mutant but if not then use it on him.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Ajisdope said:

If it is mutant then use it unless you are close to another 5* then wait and see if you pull a better mutant but if not then use it on him.
    That's just it. I have around 40 something five stars and Arch is only my second decent mutant.