**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the champ that helped you out the most, but now you no longer use?

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    OG Captain Marvel. You know, the one they should have buffed instead of making a new skin of the same character. She got me through my first line of LoL at 4/55. Hurt my heart when I used a RDT on her after 12.0.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

4* Guilly was my first 5/50. Used her all the time on Path 1 in AQ map 5 (cosmic). Still would love a tattoo of her sword (La Fleur du Mal), except it would be a reminder of Kabam...

I genuinely do not remember the last time I used her for anything other than Arenas.

She's still quite useful. I keep her on my AQ Attack.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel was my first 5/50 and she hits like a truck..moreso than Captain Marvel
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    3 Star Guillotine. First Blood and Venom quest. Got me through everything besides Act 4
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Taskmaster. Got me through acts 1-3 but now that i have blade, he has become the bench warmer
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Doctor Strange. He was my first r5 but since 12.0, won't even use him in arena.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    4* Gambit

I used him for nearly a year. Then I pulled a 4* Quake and 4* Iceman.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It was a 3* Colossus up to act 3. Then it was replaced with 4* Joe Fixit. Then I pulled a Stark Spidey and it changed my life. I didn’t even realize how bad my previous pulls were until I got him. I just used him because I wanted a Spiderverse character as my main champion.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Four star old man logan, even used a mutant awakening gem on him. He even helped me take down Maestro.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    4* starlord helped me alot from story quest to event/special quests and I can't use him anymore cz I don't have him as 5* and I have better 5* I can use than him
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Thor OG, Wolvie and SW. Just can't justify using 4* champs anymore when 5* champs are already staring to decline in value and lose their relevance. Such a shame three of the most beloved and reconizable characters in the entire Marvel Universe have been rendered useless in this game.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    OKAYGang said:

Thor OG, Wolvie and SW. Just can't justify using 4* champs anymore when 5* champs are already staring to decline in value and lose their relevance. Such a shame three of the most beloved and reconizable characters in the entire Marvel Universe have been rendered useless in this game.

I'd add BW and DS in there also but they were released as 5* on a limited basis for those who like to gamble on GM Feature crystals. That said I personally don't have them as 5* so I don't use them anymore either. I'm sure some of the lucky (or wealthy) summoners who spin crystals and pulled them as 5* still do.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    4* Hulkbuster. naturally duped him to sig 99 before my 5th four star. got me through most of act 4
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    4* Captain Marvel, helped me to get through entire Act 4 almost 1.5 years ago but now seldom use
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    3* CAP WWII, 3* Gamora, 3* Unstoppable Colossus. Got me through act 3.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Speaking of 5* I have to say Starlord. I used him for everything and now he's sitting on a bench telling sad old stories to Drax and the other Guardians. (To be honest I used SL to fight Domino on epic mode this week, but nothing else).
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Mordo he got me throught act 5.
    After the many godtie dmg dealer he almost retired..

Im still time to time use him just to Hold heavy. get 10 stack fury and att.. and still see his dmg is lower than spark with 1 poise..
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    4* dup’d beast and superior iron man. Synergy was also a bonus with them on the team.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Wolverine , X23 , Captain Marvel (OG)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    OKAYGang said:

you must not do arenas
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    My R4 Storm. I got 2 Legend tags with her, one from EQ running a Mutant Crit Power Gain team, another from Goldblum Challenge (I think).
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    punisher. a duped one. he wouldn't die. safe bet. now hardly use him.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    3* Winter Soldier
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Well for me it's kinda come full circle. Hawkeye was the 1st 4star I ever pulled. Also my 1st to dupe as well. Pulled him again as my 2nd 5star.

My 4star Hawkeye was on all my questing teams for the longest time. But once I started pulling better skill champs as both 4 and 5 stars, I could never justify bringing my HE's past 4/40, or 2/35, which is where they remain to this day. So they kinda got left behind.

But just yesterday, I finally got my 1st 6star, and what do you know, it was Hawkeye again. Was disappointed at 1st, but then I remembered how useful he had been and how I wished I get get my other HE's up to a comparable level to my current champs. Well now I don't have to. Essentially I have a 4/55 HE right out the box and once again he can be on my team.

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Agent Venom. Has anti evade and can randomly shrug off all sorts of debuffs. Has high damage especially when duped. Used him for all sorts of things, from evading Spidermen to the Mesmerize node. At this point I would need a higher version of him though and he's probably outclassed by some of the recent champion releases.

Good character though.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It's my 5/4 Magik. She's a great champ and used to be with me on every quest, but now only use her situationally when I really need power control.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    4* Jane Foster and Vision aou
  • TeaguearinoTeaguearino Posts: 24
    3 star cap IW. Now that I am into act 4 i don't use him that much, hoping for a 4* version.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    For me, it was my 5* Spiderman Symbiote. He was my first 4/55 5* and was such a great asset through so much. Now, he is mostly just used in arena, or occasionally for synergies.