**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can I get Intel fast?

How can I get Intel fast? I have finished chapter 1 and 2 in beginner,Normal, and heroic.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    there is no other way to get intel aside from calendars. Just use energy refills if you want to get it fast since energy refills are so common now. Also, do you have access to master and epic difficulty nick fury event?
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Gonna have to try out the higher difficulties.
  • GalealaGaleala Posts: 17

there is no other way to get intel aside from calendars. Just use energy refills if you want to get it fast since energy refills are so common now. Also, do you have access to master and epic difficulty nick fury event?

I have Master and Eoic but my champs suck against those
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Utilize your inner spy
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Galeala said:

How can I get Intel fast? I have finished chapter 1 and 2 in beginner,Normal, and heroic.

If you can't get through Master and Epic, you will just miss out on a lot of Intel. I know as I'm working on fully exploring week 1 of this event and am stuck on Ultron. I most likely won't do Master for the other weeks. I realize I just need to work on my roster and perhaps when future events come up I can eventually work my way to being able to complete Master. Epic I am going to wait on as I'm not uncollected yet and know I have a long road to there seeing as I need to complete Act 4 and Act 5(at least through Chapter 2), but excited at the challenges and fun content ahead.