**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I pulled a 6* from a Cavalier Crystal you guys!!!!

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
And then I see who it is and would rather have had some shards... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Teammate pulls 6* Sym Supreme and 5* Sym and Aegon. I get 6* HB, 5* Ultron and Carnage

But, you know, RNG πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol at least out of 7 crystal you got a 6 * and 2 5*. I got 2 4* and test 3 stars out of equal amount of crystals.
  • AgentRonnieAgentRonnie Posts: 12 β˜…
    edited March 2019

They are worth the 200 units
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dumb question but where is the cavalier crystal
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

you have to have the cavalier title and it is right under the grand master crystal
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359 β˜…

You need to do an intial run through of Act 6 chapter 1 to unlock the title that unlocks the crystals
    Drooped2 said:

Meh 65k arena points per time any 6 is solid to me for 200 units

When you have to rationalize a champ as "well at least they're arena fodder" the battle is clearly lost
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lormif said:

you have to have the cavalier title and it is right under the grand master crystal

Yes, but...

where is this Grandmaster crystal...?

(j/k)
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480 β˜…
    Nice to see that (Even though it was a Hulkbuster) you got a 6 star. Opening these crystals and getting a six star is one of the best "Never tell me the odds" moments in this game.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DalBot said:

And then I see who it is and would rather have had some shards... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I'm more interested in the fact that you never got a 3* Quake.

Fun fact: he will end up using her more than HB!
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218 β˜…
    DalBot said:

be happy that you didnt have to wait all those months to collect 10k 6* shards for that pull.
    it cost you 200 units and thats a win win in any situation.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97 β˜…
    The good news is that smart money is on HB to be the next buffed.
    VolumeOne said:

The good news is that smart money is on HB to be the next buffed.

Wouldn't that be lovely? He's legit in the running for worst champ in the game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Patchie93 said:

That’s a hot Mags u got there
    Don't know why they ever put White Mags in the game
    DalBot said:

Don't know why they ever put White Mags in the game

Take that back :(
    He’s the coolest looking champ with those toga style clothes and Greek helm...all in a white marble color
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I got lucky with this pull.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480 β˜…
    Dude thats a good pull. These Cavalier crystals are insane.

I'd kill for that Ghost! Aegon will be great if you ever dupe him.
    β€œGreetings summoners, we have recently gotten wind that the drop rates for the new Cavalier crystals were awarding disproportionate amounts of 5* and 6*s, so we will me removing all champions obtained through Cavalier Crystals and refunding you all of your units. Unfortunately, no rank up materials will be refunded, as we are not able to cover every single material. We apologize for any inconvenience.”
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

I'd kill for that Ghost! Aegon will be great if you ever dupe him.
    Luckily, I had a tech awakening gem from Act 5 I have been sitting on. Aegon will be a awhile. Need the dup and some sig levels.

Luckily, I had a tech awakening gem from Act 5 I have been sitting on. Aegon will be a awhile. Need the dup and some sig levels.

I got lucky to get Aegon as a 5* from Cav crystals and had the AG waiting for him