**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Veteran player w/ new account LF alliance

I recently came back to MCOC with a new account to experience everything anew. I am not exactly new to the game and henceforward know my ways. As such I am, dearly, looking to expand and grow my new account with an active alliance (yes, the alliance have to be active. I don't want to join an alliance with mere inactivity).

I am currently sitting at 16k hero rating.

Comments

• No one?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    16k is super low... find something on global or just search for allies and request to join or join one that's open and see how it goes
  • BuckeyeKP said:

16k is super low... find something on global or just search for allies and request to join or join one that's open and see how it goes

None that are active.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

I recently came back to MCOC with a new account to experience everything anew. I am not exactly new to the game and henceforward know my ways. As such I am, dearly, looking to expand and grow my new account with an active alliance (yes, the alliance have to be active. I don't want to join an alliance with mere inactivity).

Hi UniquePixels. Our sister alliance is recruiting for new, active teammates. You are welcome to join it. The focus will be on AQ. No donations. No event minimums. Use Telegram for communication app. The leader is Fost Army. That's his IGN. I run the main alliance and my IGN is gladiator2014. Please feel free to contact me in-game if you have any questions or request any details about how our sister alliance works.
  • I recently came back to MCOC with a new account to experience everything anew. I am not exactly new to the game and henceforward know my ways. As such I am, dearly, looking to expand and grow my new account with an active alliance (yes, the alliance have to be active. I don't want to join an alliance with mere inactivity).

Hi UniquePixels. Our sister alliance is recruiting for new, active teammates. You are welcome to join it. The focus will be on AQ. No donations. No event minimums. Use Telegram for communication app. The leader is Fost Army. That's his IGN. I run the main alliance and my IGN is gladiator2014. Please feel free to contact me in-game if you have any questions or request any details about how our sister alliance works.
    I have added you.