**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for people getting 2-3 AQ rewards?

Comments

• CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    The only thing I find funny about this is, you wouldn’t be saying anything if you got the extra rewards. Disadvantage/advantage. Right/wrong. At the end of the day it still all comes down to skill level for each individual. Someone can have a monstrous crew from pulling all these “extras” and still suck at the game.
  • How is this thread not closed down by now ? What if the answer is that there just is now way for Kabam to know exactly who all got how many different extra levels of AQ rewards. After all, if things were working correctly there wouldn’t have been an issue, so might mean that there will never be a way to know for sure to exactly balance out evenly for everyone.

At what points would you finally just say “well, OK, still not exactly even, but I’ll live with it” ? When # of duplicated rewards reaches 10 extra rounds of “free gifts” ? 20, 40.. or never ?
  • Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41

How is this thread not closed down by now ? What if the answer is that there just is now way for Kabam to know exactly who all got how many different extra levels of AQ rewards. After all, if things were working correctly there wouldn’t have been an issue, so might mean that there will never be a way to know for sure to exactly balance out evenly for everyone.

At what points would you finally just say “well, OK, still not exactly even, but I’ll live with it” ? When # of duplicated rewards reaches 10 extra rounds of “free gifts” ? 20, 40.. or never ?

What if the answer is really easy? What if they can look and see it and it takes an hour to give all the alliances that didn’t receive it 1 extra week of rewards? I see no issue with asking what if anything can be done. I have no clue why so many people run to threads like this and try to troll it. If this doesn’t effect you move the F along and let Kabam answer for themselves. If nothing comes of it there was no harm in asking.
  • Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41
    Daphboy said:

CFree said:

Oh my. Someone got something I didn’t and it’s not fair! Wah!!!

Clearly at your level the rewards aren’t very significant, so I can understand why this doesn’t seem like a big deal. But at the higher end, the amount of glory adds up to a significant amount of t2a and t5b shards. In a game where the creators are constantly preaching “balance”, it would be rather hipocritical to give these massive resources to only some alliances and not all.
    This. Basically some alliances just got the 100 dollar deal that they’re selling today for free. We would need to buy it just to pull even with what they got. I see no problem with asking if anything can be done about it.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    Yeah, I personally am going to keep posting until we do get an answer of some sort. At this point just give us a resolution or let us know what's being considered. I just want to make sure their not waiting, hoping it will just go away
  • ... What if the answer were really easy....

Well, they’ve apparently tried to resolve this multiple times already, and the problem just seems to keep compounding. So obviously not really easy.

Not to mention that people who subsequently change alliances MAY (or may not) end up losing out on any potential resolution, since apparently Kabam can not keep track well enough to give people regular AQ/AW/or other Event like SA rewards out to you even though you finished out the event with the alliance (see many examples of rewards being delayed for many days and they say you have to stay with same alliance to eventually receive them)
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I only got three times the rewards on two separate weeks. That is totally unfair since some people got 4x the rewards on three separate weeks. That is crazy. I’m pretty sure I will not be able to clear this months EQ now... let alone we have dropped 5 tiers in war. And map 5 is so much harder... ugh what are we going to do about this massive injustice
    I only got it once each week. I did get it every week but only one time. You know, what most should have only gotten. Unfortunately I some got a lot more while others didnt
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Awww all you guys moaning just because i didnt get any doesnt mean im going to start moaning it is what it is, i have two t5bc so beat that i can wait and choose who i want to Rank 5!
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Can we get new Information what you make with the people that don’t become double or triple AQ, AW, SA rewards?
    Yeah absolutely, it's all those who either got it or don't need it. But for those of us who didn't get it and are stuck in that grind and trying to improve, we just want it to be balanced and fair. Yeah has there been any updates
    Yeah seems like their just waiting for it to go away smh.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    🙁☹️😖
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    To be fair, I think they are handing out the participation trophies down the hall...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Is there any update on this matter thanks
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

Hey all,

No news on this yet. We've been pretty busy with some other stuff going on and have not had a chance to measure the impact of this yet. We will get on that as soon as we can.

Thanks for the update
    Yeah I'm cool with waiting as long as it doesn't get ignored. It's not as pressing as some other things. I just want to make sure it doesn't get pushed too far back that they can't see who was impacted. Other than that, as long as we get updated at some point then I'm cool with waiting
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Yeah, I personally am going to keep posting until we do get an answer of some sort. At this point just give us a resolution or let us know what's being considered. I just want to make sure their not waiting, hoping it will just go away

i wouldnt hold my breath. i was affected a few months ago with the darkhawk bug and couldnt even complete master 100% so lost out on a bunch of rewards. i have yet to see a final word on it and compensation. i doubt either will ever come.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Thanks for the update on this, thought you had forgotten about it and haven't exactly had faith in you all lately with everything going on, but thanks for acknowledging this
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Seems it was forgotten again
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Can i have Double Season rewards as compensation?
This discussion has been closed.