**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleream Under Siege - Legends !

Comments

• @Âstromix Well, I can understand your concerns. And your suggestion might work. But Kabam doesn't have time to solve it or decide to solve it for years.
    As for your word "selfish", this is ridiculous. I make the same efforts and gain the rewards, pay some units for it. This is just a game. You couldn't be the one who always ranks at 101 every month.
    Alliance mode is just an augmentation of some players at the same level. The difference is that you simply can't find a target to blame for.
    This is not anyone's fault, but how the system works.
  • ÂstromixÂstromix Posts: 19
    @Night_Owl
    I understand everything too. And I understand you. It just turns out to be a hopeless situation. The result of our discussion: If you do not have a quick device, then you are not worthy of the Title Legend.
  • @Âstromix
    As far as I know, Running legends on IPhone8 is still doable. One can simply borrow a good device from some friends or relatives if possible and finish the legend run.
    edited March 2019
    @Night_Owl
    Kabam representatives may consider this a transfer of the account into the wrong hands, and this is prohibited by the user agreement. Do not want to risk.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Well, I managed 3:20 and 12 seconds. Still need the title so hope that's enough. Didn't run it with Corvus or Domino though.

Had some connection issues which was obviously Kabam because we have high speed internet here and I was right next to the modem, and lost a couple minutes there, plus one bad fight against Fury where he went unblockable and straight into special 1 that triggered a multi bleed. Other than that went fine.

As for multiple legend runs I think it's ok for people to try to run multiple times. I also understand why that bothers some people. I don't have the title yet either and I had to save up units to run this month, and you only actually get something for being in the very top few times. Most people just get the title again that they don't need and that's it.

Having said that, it's on Kabam to do anything about it assuming they want to. So if other people want to run more than once that's up to them.

Anyone else posting times?
  • ThanapsisThanapsis Posts: 5
    3:25:15. Only 2 connection problems this month.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I would attempt this weekend , will post the times once i compete it..
    edited March 2019
    @SlyCat42
    My time is 3:19:25. What do you think?
    @Âstromix

Nice, sounds like the first three people posting times here are all in the same boat right around 3:20. Crossing fingers that the cut off is a bit higher than that. Believe last month was 3:35 so might be enough, but then this month was also an easier quest.

Seems like we all have a pretty good shot.
  • VanixVanix Posts: 4
    Got mine done at 3:18 on the dot. First try, hoping it’s good enough.
  • StarSciStarSci Posts: 3
    The legend title is basically a race of the best devices plus skill to top 100. You won’t be able to compete in a race with a Kia when there are Ferraris competing cause they are fine tuned for speed, unfortunately it’s the same with iPhones they are pricier and more fine tuned to iOS software with their apps, thus helping with loading speed. Plus the iPhone processor is insanely powerful. Kabam will probably never do that with Android cause there are so many different brands with different hardware making it harder to code. They would basically have to have a different version of the game for Samsung, lg, google etc.
  • TsaralenTsaralen Posts: 1
    My time was 3:18:10 was my first attempt. Hope it will be enough
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Listen guys why not have all the legends not be allowed to do it and let those who only have somewhat good times get the legends title.... we could call it kinda legends. That way everyone gets a legends title. This is just another case of those who have vs those who do not have. Personally I think everyone should get a legends title even if they don’t do it in the top 100 maybe make it top 1 million.

Hmmm better yet just make it about skill. So you just click and say yes I have skill and then you get it
  • SavageB3ast_23SavageB3ast_23 Posts: 19
    Night_Owl said:

The idea that anyone who already got it should never compete for it is just so immature. Legend title is not just last for one month. And there is a leaderboard of it. Why Kabam creates it if they don't encourage people to do it again and again? This is definitely an obstacle for people who don't have it.
    Compared it to alliance war: If one alliance placed in Master bracket again and again, should they be responsible for blocking newer players from good rewards? Should they stop doing alliance war or intentionally keep away from Masters?
    If one alliance placed top 1 in plat 3 or gold 1, they should not blame any master alliances. If you are good enough for legend title, you can make it without any complaints.
    Besides, I'm not using something like 6 star rank 5 champions. All of us are at the same start line. This is not like an alliance war. I suppose it's already quite friendly to new players.

Haters gone hate lol, what team did you use brother , that’s all I wanna know .

@SavageB3ast_23

Personal hate is not here. And there is hatred for the system. Do not confuse
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    DarthHaas said:

Listen guys why not have all the legends not be allowed to do it and let those who only have somewhat good times get the legends title.... we could call it kinda legends. That way everyone gets a legends title. This is just another case of those who have vs those who do not have. Personally I think everyone should get a legends title even if they don’t do it in the top 100 maybe make it top 1 million.

Hmmm better yet just make it about skill. So you just click and say yes I have skill and then you get it

👏🏻 👏🏻
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    2:58, immense connection improvement compared to last month
  • VernVern Posts: 50

@DTMelodicMetal and @VERNVARIN what did yu guys use! yu guys did awesome !
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Sai_7 said:

5* Corvus 4* Corvus 6* Proxima 4* Proxima 4* DS with a 20% boost followed by 30% boosts
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    Sai_7 said:

Went with 5/65 Corvus as well, along with 5* PM, 3* DS, 4* YJ + AM. It was a first attempt for me but did a bit of planning beforehand.
    Awesome @DTMelodicMetal & @VERNVARIN
    Corvus still the best I guess! Dont have him as a 5 star yet.
    Im gonna be attempting today with R2 6* Domino , Red Hulk, Massace, Nick Fury + 1 of the deadpool that increases crit in first 10 secs
    Was not well over the weekend so missed doing it yesterday
  • StarSciStarSci Posts: 3
    3:01:20 used 5/65 Corvus, 4* PM, 4* DS, 5* AM, 4* YJ. iPhone XS Max. Suicides and 30% and 20% attack boosts.
    Dang... those are some insane times for Corvus. I don't even have a 4 star corvus though lol. Well hopefully not everyone running it this time had a maxed out Corvus.

Would really like to get the title even if it is a purely cosmetic addition and the actual running for the title itself is just a speed run.

3 hrs 20 mins & 36 secs with 6 star R2 Domino !
    7 times connection to network issues !
    Hopefully make the cut this time !!!
    @Sai_7

Nice! That's a good time. What synergy does Nick Fury give that you were using?
    SlyCat42 said:

@Sai_7

Nice! That's a good time. What synergy does Nick Fury give that you were using?

thanks Buddy !

Nick fury gives 10% attack by default to all champs. (if he is dead he gives 20% attack - but its wasting time in legends run but awesome in LOL)

His synergy with Deadpool Red (3* of mine) would give purify/shrug offBleed, Poison debuffs once and give 10% regen first time.
    so my Domino will heal up and shrug off initial suicide debuffs :smile:

Also 3* Redpool synergy with Dom doubles her Crits for first 10 secs. That's a bang of a bonus!

I took Red Hulk & Massacre to for the flaming trinity along with Dom!

• VanixVanix Posts: 4
    Really hoping 3:18:00 makes the cut. The suspense is killing me though
    Vanix said:

Really hoping 3:18:00 makes the cut. The suspense is killing me though

It should bud! Im hoping on 3:21
    @Sai_7

I am between you both. 3:19. I really hope