**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nostalgia thread

Just right about your oldest most memorable moment in MCOC for you. Like beating thanos for the first time ect.

Comments

• Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    For me it was when I first beat kang. I used to think howard the duck was great and had him as a maxed out three star. At that time I didn't know parry and dexterity existed, but still my most memorable moment.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    first time when I beat a legend. I even thought why am the best!! hahaha. now It doesn't matter any more.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    The time during war (before seasons) when my alliance only won the war because it was tied 1 boss kill to 1 boss kill and I went up the middle in bg 2 and killed everything and fought the boss with 2 linked nodes still on it and won giving us the victory.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited March 2019
    When my 2nd PHC rolled over a 2* Iron Man on to a 3* Magik(back when drop rates were not common knowledge). I would have a screenshot, But I missed it due to my initial shock. I then used her to carry me through Act 1 and part of Act 2, until I opened 2 More PHC's and got 4* Falcon and Black Panther in the same pop(Again, too stunned to remember to screenshot)
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    Hiug456 said:

For me it was when I first beat kang. I used to think howard the duck was great and had him as a maxed out three star. At that time I didn't know parry and dexterity existed, but still my most memorable moment.

I then promptly sold that Howard the duck for ISO because I didn’t know better.

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited March 2019

I remember when, after playing for 3 years, i finally realized that you can swap line ups in arena's...... FAIL

Same here!!! I was shocked.... Another was finding out you could request energy from your alliance without having to empty it completely and just pressing use items.... 3 weeks ago! I started my account over 3 years ago 😂😂

Alpha Scorpion
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

I remember when, after playing for 3 years, i finally realized that you can swap line ups in arena's...... FAIL

Same here!!! I was shocked.... Another was finding out you could request energy from your alliance without having to empty it completely and just pressing use items.... 3 weeks ago! I started my account over 3 years ago 😂😂

Alpha Scorpion
    OBLIVIOUS SUMMONERS UNITE!!!!!
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

Alpha Scorpion
    OBLIVIOUS SUMMONERS UNITE!!!!!
    YAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! 💪💪🤣🤣
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    My most memorable moment was when i pulled my 1st 4*. My friend had already gotten 4 by the time i got mine, and his friend got his 1st right after he started. That was an amazing feeling. Just wish that i could get a good 5* that isn't mystic.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Maxing my first 5/50 (Ultron), 4/55 (Sym Spider-Man), and 5/65 (GR) were all great memories. Also felt proud when I 100% Act 4 and 5, and finished LoL easy path. Most recently I pulled Blade from damphir on my birthday to complete my 5/65 trinity (Blade will go up next month), and that’s probably my favorite memory.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I remember iron fist having gloves lmao
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited March 2019
    #R.I.PDr.Strange
  • Zardox1Zardox1 Posts: 6
    When I first duped my 4* Scarlet witch, and then duped my 4* Ultron in the same batch of phc crystals. I remember thinking "I just won the game". Lol this was long before 5*.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    When my first 4* pull after a month of starting was the punisher....I haven't touched arena since lol.
  • When they added the first event quests. (Ultrons assault, magneto event, and the ant man event quest.) I remember being hyped about the ultron event quest and beating it with my 3* colossus. And the ant man event when they gave free 2 antman and yellowjacket.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I was there when DS didn’t know how to fly
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    When i got 4* green goblin from his featured crystal, then duped him in the next one. Good times
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    When I pulled 4* Elektra from a winged crystal they gave out in the mail. She CARRIED me.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm not sure on that one. I started in 2016 then left for a couple years. Came back to my beautiful team of..

3* Ultron
    3* Magneto MN
    3* Colossus
    3* Punisher

Not sure who the fifth was but it was cool seeing how much the game changed. 4,5, and 6*s.. Just duped my first 4* yesterday (Drax) yeah boy 😉
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I remember my first 4*….
    CapWWii…
    I was stoked cus Cap is the man.
    and back then he was freaking awesome...

I remember my first 5/50... AA...
    dang wat champion....
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I remember getting my first 3star on first day of playing, it was Cable. I checked Seatin's champions tier list and was happy to find out that he's demigod tier and I thought he looks kind of dope too, so that put some wind in my sails.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Alpha Scorpion
    You can do that?!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The first time I soloed the Venom boss in AQ. Adrenaline was going crazy and I was sure I was going to die and then half way through the fight I felt like he couldn't hit me and I knew I was going to get him. Used to die so fast and was amazed at people in my alliance that could take him out lol. Beating ROL after thinking it wasn't possible. Soloing LOL Maestro. There are lots of others but IDK that anything in the game at this point can provide that same satisfaction of doing something that seemed impossible.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    When I got 4* Blade from 5 PHC with my cousin,we both freaked out(also my second 4*).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I remember how it felt to get my first 4*. Thought I was so cool! That was 3 years ago. LOL.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Well this is for the oldest of summoners. I remember when I for the first time won a duel against BrutalDLX's 4* starlord 5/50 way back when he was his top champ. Guy was the best player in the whole game at the time, he had finished realm of legends, he was a hero hahaha.
  • YuitrewYuitrew Posts: 2
    I did not prove any particular emotions playing this game. Remember that in any occasion you play always against an ai. Sometimes AI could be more aggresive and You can play well as you want but you loose, other times AI could play in a stupid way and you can win without particular skill. When I played games against real people I feel simetimes strong emotion