**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a more active alliance

My current alliance isnt active enough for my liking, im still a fairly new player and after a week of playing in my current alliance I decided I'd like to actually do some of the alliance events, so I'm a level 23 fairly active player with a base hero rating of 8,377, I work Tuesday through Saturday 12 to 9 PM but I usually have time for about an hour of play between my breaks, I also use discord if that's necessary. Thanks for your consideration

Comments

• Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Morbosa said:

My current alliance isnt active enough for my liking, im still a fairly new player and after a week of playing in my current alliance I decided I'd like to actually do some of the alliance events, so I'm a level 23 fairly active player with a base hero rating of 8,377, I work Tuesday through Saturday 12 to 9 PM but I usually have time for about an hour of play between my breaks, I also use discord if that's necessary. Thanks for your consideration

Hi Morbosa. Our sister alliance is recruiting more teammates. It's focused on AQ for the growth and development of our teammates. We are a good group. We do map 2 in AQ. No donations. No event minimums. We use Telegram as the communication app. The leader of our sister alliance is Fost Army. That is his IGN.

I run the main alliance. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. You can also reach out to Fost Army too.
  • MorbosaMorbosa Posts: 2
    Thanks for the response, I sent a request to fost army, is the alliance called We Are Warriors?
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Glad you can join us.