**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How does She-Hulk and Gamora get buffed but not Iron Fist?

Shortsy99Shortsy99 Posts: 17
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
All I’m saying is I don’t understand how she hulk and gamora are getting buffed up to Demi-god and higher tiers and there’s nobody even asking for their buffs and Iron Fist is there just chilling. Blows my mind 🤯

Comments

• It's women of power month that's why.
  • Shortsy99Shortsy99 Posts: 17
    @SpookyKonan2 you would think that Mordo would’ve gotten buffed in February then
  • Shortsy99 said:

@SpookyKonan2 you would think that Mordo would’ve gotten buffed in February then

Mordo's already good he has his place in AW.
    @SpookyKonan2 my apologies, you would think someone like falcon would’ve gotten buffed in February then
  • Shortsy99 said:

@SpookyKonan2 my apologies, you would think someone like falcon would’ve gotten buffed in February then

They don't buff new champs every month if I remember right, I believe that it was stated that they buff new champs up every 2-3 months.
    @SpookyKonan2 just joking around man, you don’t gotta be so uptight damn
  • Shortsy99 said:

@SpookyKonan2 just joking around man, you don’t gotta be so uptight damn

Wasn't meaning to sound that way, sorry mate.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Shortsy99 said:

All I’m saying is I don’t understand how she hulk and gamora are getting buffed up to Demi-god and higher tiers and there’s nobody even asking for their buffs and Iron Fist is there just chilling. Blows my mind 🤯

People have been asking for a number of buffs for a long time. One of which is IF. I wouldn't say it's a matter of this one and not that one. It's just not possible to do them all at once. I have a feeling more will come in the future. Perhaps he's on the Short List.
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    Will wolverine ever get a buff? His attack animations are extremely basic and boring, and he's missing his berserker rage that old man Logan has for some reason. Wolverine being the best comic book fighter in history, yet fights like a normal person. They don't even have to make new animations just reuse venoms.