**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

jameslijamesli Posts: 10
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, many of my team-mate in China have trouble logging in to the game for more than one hour, does anyone encounter the same issue?

Also, please help check what the problem is.

Comments

• ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    CN players are getting stuck at the log-in interface like this. The words on the right bottom corner says "logging in..." and it seems to go on forever.

• rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Start from this morning, user from China mainland cannot login, if using IOS verion MCOC.
  • The only way to log in is by using Android devices and VPN.
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    VPN doesn’t work. I’m stuck too. Kabam. Please fix this thanks
  • 狼行天下狼行天下 Posts: 39
    VPN? no, it wont help, so is there any technicians noticed the situation, what about the AQ?
    Tell me about it. Aq is f#%ked
  • Does anyone here play from Russia ? Was that country thinking of shutting off their Internet from rest of world (heard something on news about it) ? So how would that affect them. Is that similar to issues playing from China currently (or is China problem just technical outage of some sort ?)
  • KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25
    Yes been trying to log on for last 1.5 hrs. Tried with both WIFI and Cellular. VPN/No Vpn. I even uninstalled game and reinstalled but still stuck on same loading page as shown above. In game: Kittytamer
  • Many of my alliance mates cannot log in. We are running map 7. But no one in China can successfully join in.

Really hope you can fix it ASAP and adjust to half hour times. Or we even can't complete any single BG of map 7.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    I'm in a GMT+8 alliance, where most of the players live in mainland China. This morning and as of right now, most of our alliance members are unable to log into the game, specifically apple users.

It seems that I, and only a few other members, are the only ones who can log in right now, because we live outside China (?). Most of our members in China are worried and don't know WTH has been going on, since they can't go on this forum. It also seems that this is an issue that affects all players in China, not just my alliance.

Please look into the this ASAP. We play map 7, so it's quite urgent. Plus if it's an issue that affects a whole region of players, then it becomes something serious.
  • SunnyLeafSunnyLeaf Posts: 10
    Useing iOS with iphoneX,I can’t play the game and useless with vpn.
  • BenEBenE Posts: 1
    All IOS players in mainland China have problem logging in (even with VPN).
    This hurts on AQ and AW. Please solve the problem.
  • Hey all, we are looking into this right now.
  • Milano1982Milano1982 Posts: 4
    Network error , all the same
  • IOS players in China can not log in,just stuck here。
  • Oh my AQ map7!
    hello? Map 7 is waiting.
  • BillGrossBillGross Posts: 6
    Same here I’m in China and I can’t login from early this morning. Tried uninstall and reinstall the game many times. Still couldn’t fix it. Kabam,HELP!!!!!
  • OldManSun123OldManSun123 Posts: 5
    Any GM here? Pls give us some reaction? How could we deal with our AQ??
  • 4 hours I can’t login,tried all,reboot/reinstall/vpn,can’t believe Kabam still not fix it.
    Guys. If it’s kabam. I won’t be that concerned. But if it’s China banning mcoc. That’s when we say “bye bye”.
  • 大洋oc大洋oc Posts: 0
    Yes been trying to log on for last 4 hrs. Tried with both WIFI and Cellular. VPN/No Vpn. I even uninstalled game and reinstalled but still stuck on same loading page as shown above.
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32

Any GM here? Pls give us some reaction? How could we deal with our AQ??

Hey all, we are looking into this right now.

Blind or have difficulty reading English? GM already replied.
  • God_smileGod_smile Posts: 3
    Cant log in either for at least 3hrs, long enough to Keep me away from this game in the future.
    oh I wish China bans mcoc, so no more players suffer from the evils of Kabam.
  • Can not login the game since 6:00AM.We need reduce physical power to finsh map 7.Or kabam compensate our expense!!!
  • 5 hours I can’t login, why?When can you fix this problem?
  • Does anyone here play from Russia ? Was that country thinking of shutting off their Internet from rest of world (heard something on news about it) ? So how would that affect them. Is that similar to issues playing from China currently (or is China problem just technical outage of some sort ?)
  • KimLordKimLord Posts: 1
    The game can't log in normally using Apple devices in CN. I hope the official can find out the problem and fix it as soon as possible. Please also make appropriate compensation.
  • Cannot login game till on.im in China mainland..pls fix this problem ASAP and we need compensations as it effects all the AQ IN CHINA .