**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the champ that helped you out the most, but now you no longer use?

Comments

• Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Mi first rank 5 thor classic help me a lot in act 4. And 5* rank 3 spiderman classic unduped he helpme a lot when i started to play map 5 AQ, i still using thor sometimes spoderman is in the bench for more than a year, i think i am going to need him the next week for the nick fury spiderverse.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    WW2 at 4/40 helped me complete act 4, get uncollected, and keep up in map 5 because he was virtually indestructible if I played well. That bleed was nasty too. He was also my first max sig 4*
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited March 2019
    My first four star maxed champ Thor classic, got me through some tough contents in past now resting in my roaster.I really want him as 5 star.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I pour one for the homie, 4* Symbiote Spider-Man. He was my only 4* until I 100% Act 3. Brought him to r4 and was like, "he gonna be my first r5" time goes on, I get more 4*'s. Then RDT's were introduced and I was like, "I NEED YOUR BASICS!" Now he at r3.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    bm3epps said:

OKAYGang said:

Thor OG, Wolvie and SW. Just can't justify using 4* champs anymore when 5* champs are already staring to decline in value and lose their relevance. Such a shame three of the most beloved and reconizable characters in the entire Marvel Universe have been rendered useless in this game.

you must not do arenas
    I do and I don't use 4* at all unless I have to. By have to I mean they are required. I have enough 5* on my roster that I don't need to use a single 4* in any arenas to hit all milestones where 5*/6* are able to be used. I only hit milestones, I don't grind for champs in rank rewards.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    My first 4/55 was Hela, her cheat death sig ability and massive damage output saved me alot of units while I was exploring act 5! But I don't use her alot anymore, still like her... Just don't use her as often! Some awesome animations though especially the sp3

Alpha Scorpion
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    3 star doc ock. my first rank 4 3 star, and the only one i ever needed to do lol, allowed me to start getting 4 star champs, the rest is history.
    as a 4 star, my first was cap america classic, who propelled me for awhile but by the time i had him at r3, he had served his purpose, he is now also retired ha.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Switch
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    Vers?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    4* 4/40 Ironman, 3 years back when running map 3 AQ, I literally used him for every fight including soloing colossus mini and ultron bosses, his arc overload is so handy in AQ.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Agent Venom. He helped me so much in acts 3-5.1
  • zidane21zidane21 Posts: 27
    Star-Lord, Angela, duped Daredevil classic, duped Hulk classic, duped Crossbones (all 4*)
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    5 65 blade and 5 65 domino
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    4* SW 4* Vision probably top two. 4* Rogue also is one
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    My 3 star punisher. He was my first AQ leader and took down a 5 star utlron in the AQ beta tests. Nobody on our alliance had more than a couple of 4s so we were running seriously rag tag squads. But we managed. When one of our members could not figure out not to attempt take down nodes still powered up by nodes on other paths i would have to cover for him alone down the remainder of the paths...thanks to Punisher our battle group managed to finish the first 2 quests every time. Now he has retired to miami.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Drax - finished 5.4.6 with him and now he’s on the scrap heap.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    MasterCard.

uhh, I mean SW.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    5* storm. My first 4/55.
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    pre-buffed 4* red hulk and pre-patch 12.0 4* dr. strange

don't use 4* red hulk since I got a 5* one and dr. strange sucks now
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Back in the day it was 3* electro, 4*hulkbuster, 4* ip, 4* colossus, and 4* cap clasic. ya I know pretty bad first set of 4*s
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    OG Thor.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    4 Star Doctor Strange (Revert him back please)
    3 Star Kamala Khan
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    CAWII. Back in the pre-sentinel days, he was my main AQ champ.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    3* Wolverine and 4* Nebula
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    It's sad to say that when I got this champ I thought I hit it big. I thought that I'd use him all the time. And I haven't used my Star Lord since clearing ROL
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Miles Morales was my first 4 star and I crushed a lot of early content with him. Now he rarely even gets used in the arena
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Blade trinity for me(All 4 *'s). Used hell a lot till uncollected. After that nope got better 5 *'s.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    SL unfortunately