**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a good alliance

Hey All,
Looking for an alliance that is active and does some war frequently. And also just a nice alliance.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    My line id is onky707. I might have a spot if you meet the requirements.
  • ShankingtonShankington Posts: 61
    Hi Mini. Do you have Line? My ID is 4each2
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Would love to talk to you, add archangel442 on line
  • MonkMonk Posts: 8
    My line ID IS Brhyno. Would love to chat if you are still looking
  • Crooner66Crooner66 Posts: 14
    Would love to talk to you. We're Gold2, AW+AQ map 5 100%. Line ID @Crooner66. Same in-game ID. FUN international alliance. Good people, great fighters. Hope to hear from you! :-)
  • Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    edited March 2019
    Line ID: Mx.268
    Alliance: SharpHitterZ
    3bgs Wars
    3bgs AQ map 44333-3-2
  • SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    We can talk on line id siabh00
  • Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    Hey,
    If you are still looking add me, line id
    Major4