**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mistakenly sold 2 four-star champions

I have mistakenly sold 2 of my 4* champs (Howard the duck and Groot). While checking info, it stucked and it selects the sold champions. Anyway it's a mistake. I'm requesting kabam to give those champs.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Open a Support Ticket using the Gear Icon in the game.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    edited August 2017
    There are more steps involved to sell a champ than just selecting sell. Once you click sell gou get a pop up "you are about to sell a champion". You need to click okay then it takes you to the screen that shows you what you would receive for selling them. You need to click sell again. You have to click 3 different buttons on 3 different screens to sell. You "accidentally" managed to sell 2? I take it you didn't get the 5* you were looking for?
    0e5aimhp9kqh.png

You hit sell instead of info. It happens.
    yyvlhbo4jpmb.png

But then you get this pop-up.
    edited August 2017
    a6dcc9fl76hk.png

Even if you accidentally hit continue on the pop up you still have this.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    0e5aimhp9kqh.png

Three times?
    wray1976 wrote: »
    0e5aimhp9kqh.png

Three times?

I'm saying he is full of it.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    There are more steps involved to sell a champ than just selecting sell. Once you click sell gou get a pop up "you are about to sell a champion". You need to click okay then it takes you to the screen that shows you what you would receive for selling them. You need to click sell again. You have to click 3 different buttons on 3 different screens to sell. You "accidentally" managed to sell 2? I take it you didn't get the 5* you were looking for?

Seems like he need to have 10 times confirmation before he can sell champs or upgrade champs as well.

Cause i sense he will request a rank down tickets cause he accidentally rank up a champ that not he wanted and he need the t4cc back
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I have mistakenly sold 2 of my 4* champs (Howard the duck and Groot). While checking info, it stucked and it selects the sold champions. Anyway it's a mistake. I'm requesting kabam to give those champs.

Prepare for the thread to be closed, so you will have to contact Support, who won't help at all. Then you'll get upset that Support wouldn't help, so you'll come to the forums and rant about them, which will also be closed for breaking forums rules. Ah, the circle of life.

I hope this doesn't happen to you. I've seen it occur many times, though. Good luck. And in the future, don't blindly push buttons while on your info screen. It's kinda hard to believe you accidentally sold two champs like that, but good luck.