**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nick's Leadership synergy not working

The +10% attack rating isnt working. Tested on hero tagged champion (OG Cap) and it's still shows original rating. Did a comparison test and tested with Corvus +7% with OG cap synergy, and it shows, but not with Nick's.

Comments

• RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Attached Vid showing without nick in group and with nick.
    attached
    Cant attach video
    Sry. However, Kabam you can easily verify attack rating change from the synergy isn't being displayed, unlike from other attack rating bonus synergies from other champions. Can you verify if it is qorking and just a display issue or it's not in effect at all.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    You need YouTube to add a Video
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    edited March 2019
    I tested this and while it doesn’t show at the character select screen it does effect your damage during a fight. Tried without fury,with him alive, and with him dead.
    Hopper99 said:

I tested this and while it doesn’t show at the character select screen it does effect your damage during a fight. Tried without fury,with him alive, and with him dead.

So there is damage increase and it's the correct %?
    Pics are without nick fury, with him alive , and with him dead.

Looks pretty close to a 10 and 20% increase. Note that when I built up poise charges the difference was much smaller than 10 and 20%.