**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Unstoppable Colossus from Alliance Crystal

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Stop Providing Unstoppable Colossus from Alliance Crystal, Once it has crossed Signature 99 level, its irritating and waste. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Stop buying alliance crystal then
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I’ll admit the alliance crystals get kind of useless at a certain point. I only buy them because they’re cheap, and occasionally get me a nice boost. I wish they would lower the drop rate on Unstoppable Colossus, but the crystal doesn’t really cost enough to justify only having pretty good stuff in there. Maybe if they made an Uncollected Alliance Crystal or something? Either way, just take the free 3* max sig crystal I guess
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don't think UC should be removed from the alliance crystal, but a similar arrangement with Contender/Proven/etc. can be helpful, as well a separate Grandmaster crystal with perhaps a chance for a 4*? I bought two 4* UC and I don't think it's worthy buying another 4* for higher sig lvl nor wasting any sig stones on him.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    @TheSquish671 I guess you don't have much idea about th game, moreover read what I wrote.

You don't buy alliance crystal, it's given every 24 hours for free .. moreover I told once UC reaches level 99 stop giving it to the ones who already have
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Um, no it's not. It's there for 1k loyatly, refreshes every 24 hours, but you aren't forced to buy it every day.