**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the most difficult piece of cotent in MCOC?

It took everything I had with my limited roster to become Uncollected. I look at some of these further pieces of content and I’m astounded at the skill level (and roster level) of the veteran players.

So, from the elite, what’s the hardest piece of content in MCOC?

What’s the most difficult piece of cotent in MCOC? 151 votes

Variant
50%
BruteForce75danielmaththetaman23LeNoirFaineantTimone147CrkwestAce_03zuffyYotzadqqedfyvrNanoDroidFeeney234Gigantor13supermanMidknight007TeddersSolrac_2nebAlCapone2727TellthemIAM 76 votes
LoL
27%
BigbowlrEpistriatusNikskiniTendersquaderos24Guzmausername7312arsjumSixshot1WrathfulRavenVamshiPriyansh7harerabbit99AssumedNameRicemanToxicBladeJedi_HawkeClydaniaMaldroit2BDP1981 42 votes
Act 6
14%
belli300caligarelinquoTitanPunchrcm2017Austin555555sbdjdkHarnitColonaut123JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjg玩玩玩家HerrPopop001_kunal21MeniscusMaster2Dwhalen8554pedroteixeira07VØŁĶ1902EvisceratorEssenceÆgon0710 22 votes
Other
7%
ShaggyMHeadrollerSavio444JohnLocke117Panchulon21Lovejoy72MikePendragonSérgio_321angelkromLamadudeMik3_lov3 11 votes

Comments

• BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    Variant
    Variant due to class limitations with each chapter.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Act 6
    Either act 6 or variant
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Act 6

Variant due to class limitations with each chapter.

Act 6 is supposed to be even harder with similar limitations.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Variant
    6.1 was not harder than variant. So we have no comparison really for level of difficulty yet. Variant is by far the most challenging content out currently. Just my opinion, I’ve done variant 100% and about half of 6.1.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    LoL
    1 clear or 100% exploration?

1 clear:
    Variant
    Act 6
    LoL

100% completion
    LoL
    Act 6*
    Variant

Subject to change as I haven't completed yet.
  • Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
    Variant is much harder than Act 6.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Trying to find enough mental willpower to do arenas
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Other
    Act 1
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Variant
    I've 100%'d act 5, completed act 6, done easy path LOL, but have only finished chpt. 1 of Variant. IMO, it's the hardest content. Then again, I haven't given it too much attention.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    LoL
    Probably due to the length of the paths, the amount of certain fights where you just want to smash your head against a brick wall (hi DS 👋, hello blue cyclops 👋, bye abomination & guilly 👋). Is also subject to which champ you’re using, I used 5* sl and for the last 2 named champs I used 5* ultron.
    Have done 1 run through chapter 1 & 2 of variant, grinding some units now for chapter 3: paths are shorter, just feels less like a marathon, more like a test of skills to great gameplay.

Haven’t touched act 6 yet, think it’s a bit to early to say where it scales in terms of difficulty, give it time, let players try different strategies and workarounds.
  • Other
    IMO Rttl Chap 4 was the hardest stuff i've encountered
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Other
    Collector, 5.2.6. Hardest single fight in the game. Still haven’t seen anyone solo him.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited March 2019
    Act 6
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Variant
    Inigo said:

Collector, 5.2.6. Hardest single fight in the game. Still haven’t seen anyone solo him.

Mvinceable did it with voodoo. Lagacy did it with omega red. Cow did it with sparky. I am sure there are others.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Other
    zuffy said:

Inigo said:

Mvinceable did it with voodoo. Lagacy did it with omega red. Cow did it with sparky. I am sure there are others.
    Maybe now but not when he came out. And you?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Inigo said:

I’ve seen a solo with Omega Red and someone else...I forget who tho...
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    LoL
    Labyrinth simply due to the amount of time required to complete and the sheer number of resources required.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Other
    100% act 4. It’s like fighting defenders and boredom at the same time, while watching your free time slip away....
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Variant
    DD was a champ that could solo him when he came out. High sig.

*** the collector