**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mystic to Rank 4?

GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Which Mystic to Rank 4? 39 votes

Juggernaut (Sig 20)
7%
j00mBAStefffMetalmarks 3 votes
Unstoppable Colossus (sig 60)
17%
Alfa_PigeonSpity68RydertheblackNumanProtocol8051JarzaDmack976637 7 votes
Iron Fist (sig 20)
12%
Fireballs5IrakliShinyMew2Anonymous346Lonely0415 5 votes
The Hood (unduped)
61%
VavasourYelin547Kronos987654321General__RossHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsJohnnyViperCapWW2Yellsome7abo2aMegaVoltsXillymanwSWeaponXVartoxSpiritSakkbaniSenbergTheMageHunterA4_AwesomeR4GE 24 votes
Jane Foster Thor (unduped)
0%

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure I would do any of them.

I would wait for a better mystic rather than "waste" the class cats.

If I absolutely had to upgrade one of those in your list, it would probably be Juggs, only because I like him.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    The Hood (unduped)
    Well among those I would recommend hood. But dormammu is coming as basic on aug 24 so if you can grind for him hes the best choice
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    ok thanks I think I'll go with the hood. Wow that's terrible timing for dormammu basic arena. aug 23-30 I'm scheduled to work 12 hour days everyday and so that basically takes me out of the running for both arenas. at least i had time to grind for gwenpool and got her. I'll go for 150k though and do my part to lower the cutoff.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    edited August 2017
    out of curiosity why do some think iron fist would be better than the hood? i've tested him as 3/30 and his critical damage with 3 stacks of armor break seems underwhelming. by contrast unstoppable colossus criticals for basic attacks has more damage than iron fist critical damage with 3 armor breaks. I was excited when i first duped iron fist then after testing him he didn't seem like his dupe increased his damage any from when he was unduped. I have yet to see more than 3 armor breaks at a time also.
  • The Hood (unduped)
    Yea you've gotten pretty unlucky when it comes to mystics
  • BurandoBurando Posts: 1
    How about Scarlet Witch, is she not good anymore?
    I heard she is (or was) one of the greatest mystic champ.
    :D:D:D