**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give me one good reason to keep Kamala Khan

Just Pulled Kamala from 4* crystal {Cry} ....any one has a valid reason for not to sell her for 5* shards ?

Comments

• 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    IDK if its in the right category , if not sorry my bad
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Sell
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    0pTimus wrote: »
    Just Pulled Kamala from 4* crystal {Cry} ....any one has a valid reason for not to sell her for 5* shards ?
    No don't sell. She'll add to your rating and you'll get more if you dupe her than if you sell her.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Don't sell look at the long run of the game eventually you will get her to max sig as horrifying as that sounds but getting her there as well as the max signature crystals you get after you pull her again you will have 10 times the 5 star shards than you would have gotten just selling her. And who knows maybe one day kabam will buff her then you would be sad you sold her
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    0pTimus wrote: »
    No don't sell. She'll add to your rating and you'll get more if you dupe her than if you sell her.

This
  • NihoyaNihoya Posts: 46
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    It would be racist and misogynist to sell a black woman

I AM DYING
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dont ever sell champs. What is she is buffed. Personally i think kabam should give KK the heavy hitter ability. And increase fury time.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    It would be racist and misogynist to sell a black woman

She's from Pakistan
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Shes fine imo. Not as bad as carbage IP she hulk
    Plus lately she has become a nullifier (dunno intended or not)
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Reminds me when all got rage when they pull magik and hulk (long long time ago) then sudenly kabam decide to give them some crazy buff
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    keep her so when you get the dupe at least you'll get 5* shards
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    you will get her again so don't waste those shards/dupe levels.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Selling doesn't guarantee that you will not get her again, she could be more useful when u duped her, ISO help u to rank some other champs and red shards are bonus.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    arena fodder
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Never sell Champs. That's my motto.
  • Adub80Adub80 Posts: 29
    The iso for duping 4* is reason enough to keep her.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Selling her would probably mean you pull her as a 5
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    She will go nicely with Squirrel Girl!
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Selling her would probably mean you pull her as a 5

Nooooooooo. this is enough reason to keep her