**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nostalgia thread

Comments

• dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    100% the Web-Slingers Challenge thanks to Dorky Dave's videos. That was the first time I beat one of those special challenges. It was a big deal to me at the time.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95

This made me happy when it happened :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My first 4*. It was Red Hulk. I've recently got him maxed-out. He's still the backbone of my roster.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    The day i got the game i was lucky enough to pull a 3* doctor strange. He walked on the ground and could actually fight, too
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Duelling brutal DLX's electro and trying to see whether me or my friend did more damage even though there were no health %s
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Well this is for the oldest of summoners. I remember when I for the first time won a duel against BrutalDLX's 4* starlord 5/50 way back when he was his top champ. Guy was the best player in the whole game at the time, he had finished realm of legends, he was a hero hahaha.

He's still a hero in our hearts
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    I remember pulling my first 4* 3 and a half years ago from a PHC... Who is STILL.NOT.DUPED.

• Rhysi0_Rhysi0_ Posts: 18
    Remembering the day that pulled and duped Dr Strange in the same crystal opening...the next day was patch 12.0....😢
  • NinexblueNinexblue Posts: 31
    For me, I find it strange I can remember my first 3 star, 4 star, 5 star but can't remember the first 6 star hah.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Ninexblue said:

For me, I find it strange I can remember my first 3 star, 4 star, 5 star but can't remember the first 6 star hah.

It was so bad you erased it from your memory eh? Haha
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

This right here? This is beautiful.
    Now imagine a pre nerf 6* Thor.

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I remember the crazy unit deals from back in the day. Black panthers treasure that gave you 3x Units (1450 x 3).
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited March 2019
    watching lagacy video about a month ago, and he requested energy help by tapping the energy icon on top of screen. Always irritated me that I had to wait till I was completely out or had to start a new quest and try and move to request energy.. Felt like such an idiot when I saw that. Still kind of shake my head every day when I request energy when I’m still almost full 😂

FYI i’ve been playing this game for like three years. lol
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    3 years ago when I had no idea what AGs were, I plugged two generic 4 stars into Groot and MM.😂
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    2 years ago, I got a 4* magneto. He was my first 4*. I knew he was trash but for some reason I sold him for ISO.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    When i realized i had accomplished as much with only 5 r5 4 stars as it took many of you dozens of r5 4 champs to accomplish...
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Mines got to be getting my first 4*.... As og punisher, and my friend (a quite experienced player) hating me forever after because of it 😂
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    My most memorable moment is beating maestro for the first time, without parry or dexterity
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Memorable moment was getting through Act 4 and then realizing that there were certain masteries that would make it easier.

• 2* war lol
  • My most memorable moment was pulling my 4-star Magik from a premium. Just maxed her out today.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115

I remember when, after playing for 3 years, i finally realized that you can swap line ups in arena's...... FAIL

Same here!!! I was shocked.... Another was finding out you could request energy from your alliance without having to empty it completely and just pressing use items.... 3 weeks ago! I started my account over 3 years ago 😂😂

Alpha Scorpion
    Wtf man how?!?!?!?!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I still remember the Deadpool Event that gave a 2* DP for Milestones. Anyone remember that? That was pretty fun.
    Then there's "Don't Press The Button!". They pressed the Button. XD
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I remember my first 4*, Gamora. She carried me through act 1 and 2. I remember thinking her bleed on the sp1 was insane. Only just now did she get that much needed buff.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I miss the insane bleed stacks you could get with Og Black panther. Duped hes got a fixed %8 chance to cause a bleed, crits had %100 to cause bleed and sp3 added a bleed debuff for every active bleed on the opponent
    once i wanted to see how many bleeds i could get.. so i tried LOL winter solider.... cant remember the exact number but it had over 50 bleeds on him after my sp3
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

I still remember the Deadpool Event that gave a 2* DP for Milestones. Anyone remember that? That was pretty fun.
    Then there's "Don't Press The Button!". They pressed the Button. XD

They also gave 3* Deadpool and Antman as milestones respectively... good times