**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* hero should I rank up to level 4? Please help advise

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Also dr. Octopus lock

Which 5* hero should I rank up to level 4? Please help advise 39 votes

Quake unlock
10%
Thunderbird1211RockypantherxDisruptr1n_CheifFreeToPlay_21 4 votes
Dr. Voodoo unlock
7%
shadow_lurker22BruhahaaC4ptain 3 votes
Venom lock
5%
Vexxenprincedonone 2 votes
Guillotine unlock
2%
eros24 1 vote
Nebula lock
5%
Spity68Foxhero007 2 votes
Sparky lock
56%
Skeleton777benshbGigantor13TellthemIAMDarthHaasSixshot1NaligoranCpAmericanoRepto23Austin555555killinit1975Bruinsfan8510DaphboyPrimetime_769Kong_MasterUltimatesaber32Sérgio_321Fred_Joeity_chrispy_jtiddy 22 votes
Star lord lock
0%
Blade lock
12%
Sirius111FhfjghhggggjfhfjgGritabitArham1Physology101 5 votes

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Please help me decide
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Sparky lock
    Sparky overall best unawakened unless you really want blade
  • Who's Sparky?
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Dr. Voodoo unlock
    If you can Quake and bake, I'm told she's the answer to everything.
    I have an awakened Voodoo r4 and he makes me giddy like a little school girl when I fight people. He really is a savage sob.
    Venom, not a bad choice. Starky, too glass cannon for me, but a lot of people love him. Blade is definitely not a bad choice, but only if you got rider synergy imo.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Spider man stark enhanced is sparky
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky lock
    He’s great.
  • Quake unlock
    I have Spider Man Stark enhanced. Not as high as yours but he’s undoubtedly one of the best in the entire game. However, Quake is amazing as well especially with her concussion ability.