**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master Mode: Nick Fury Recon Mission Week 1

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I only have Ultron left for full exploration. This is my first month trying master and can see I need to work on my roster, both leveling/ranking up as well as getting some more champions , but it did give me an experience and things to learn from. Please feel free to give advice and tips.

Thank you in advance!
BowTieJohn

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Nick fury’s recon missions is a side quest and isn’t actually this months event quest
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    The Fight is pretty straight-forward. If you're having trouble Baiting his L1, just Block through it. I used Hulk and SL. Just keep chipping away at his Health and Parry him when the Regen starts.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    I try to draw Ultron out to the center. It helps a little for me when he activates evade. Against the wall, once he evades his next hit will land.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    OG Thor works wonders on Master Ultron.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Thank you all for the tips and advice. I did finally beat him, but had to use quite a few more revives and health pots, but finally got a good fight using SW 4* Awakened. I probably won't do week 2-4, but this was a good experience. Definitely need to work on getting certain 4* ranked up and better prepared.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hulk and star lord are you best options for this. For week 2, domino is great for taking out sinister. Good luck getting past that sentinel tho
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Hulk and star lord are you best options for this. For week 2, domino is great for taking out sinister. Good luck getting past that sentinel tho

Thank you! I may look at my roster and then try.