**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How long have you played this game daily?

So, I started playing this game in June and started playing daily in September.

How long have you been playing this game daily?

How long have you played this game daily? 107 votes

Since day 1 - haven’t missed a day
9%
BigdogbobMegaSkater67Midknight007TJ82AlCapone2727Cassyjass222Cap_PiggzCtuchikDrooped2 10 votes
At least 3 years without a missed day
26%
ArcDeAngelusRektorThe_OneLeNoirFaineantTheManMythLegendTendersquadGaseousClayadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpMets17WaynedavyGuzmaSalsamanderManChildPatchie93Savio444SpiderCoolsDoctorJRoOOtsaxelelf_1 28 votes
At least 2 years without a missed day
19%
Maat1985Dexman1349zuffyOrcDovahkiinDhorne61NiteAndDaeRasiloverCupidrcm2017Paulo_PkIKONpeasantHerrPopopFabriciusDwhalen8554AshRamSavage__chrispy_jObaid_Jacob03EliteYeti 21 votes
At least one year without a missed day
23%
Timone147JohnLocke117RaikischrissbjordannRicemanMoosetiptronicsbdjdkChampioncriticMegaGalacticGhostboytjieAgentMZTheReverendZombieZeddRockypantherxSamspade23KelvinKageGritabitDemonmewtwoUltimatesaber32Dose_Responsive 25 votes
X number of months without a missed day
12%
FlareDogeThunderGodNodude78Noob2435brandinhoTehsigzorzRehan010_kubricknolanChampSlayerThe_WatcherRazeStrikeMarlo_Mike33PEKKACHU 13 votes
I play casually - never played this game daily for any significant length of time
9%
Priyansh7cx23433Sirius111Jedi_HawkeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMr_EGeorgiaDawgZuroSérgio_321Ægon0710 10 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I play casually - never played this game daily for any significant length of time
    Ive played casually for over a year
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    I have an email from mcoc dated sept of 2015 , so I assume I started playing then and haven’t missed a day since( don’t know if that’s a brag or sad)
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Ive played for about 3 years but missed to 2 years from boredom and forgetting the game existed
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ve been playing for 2 years, pretty much log on everyday. There have definitely been some exceptions such as long school trips without our phones.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Since july 2015.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Use to have an account since day one lost that and started my current one 3 years ago and played on and off due to the lag
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    FlareDoge said:

If i played a year without a missed day without paying money then you better start calling me jesus

Why? There are a lot of players that never spend and been playing for years.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    X number of months without a missed day
    I actually started playing since the game launches but eventually stopped, after about 3 years I'm back and playing daily since then. When I return back was during the symbiote supreme event quest
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Too long ✌️
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Since calendars were a thing, I know I’ve only missed 2-3 days ever
  • Cap_PiggzCap_Piggz Posts: 48
    edited March 2019
    Only missed one day since playing, a school overnight trip with a strict no phone rule. This was at the end of a month so luckily I didn't miss any calendar rewards.

EDIT: I misunderstood the question and clicked the wrong answer. I've been playing for about 9 months
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Not quite day one but close enough. I started in December 2014, 18th if I remember correctly which means I missed out on the title by one day I believe. Don’t think I’ve ever missed a day since I started, but I did have to start a new account in February 2015 when I got a new phone and realised I hadn’t made a kabam ID. Thankfully that happened quite early and I didn’t lose too much progress.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    i tried to quit once..managed to keep it that way for only 12 hours or so
    the game is superrrrrrrrrrrt addictive
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Since 2017, I've logged in everyday except for 6 days total, 2 where I didn't have my iPad, and 4 where I had no internet of any kind.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Logged in every day since I started back in 2016.

The only "days" I've missed were during trips over the international date line, but I wasn't offline for more than 24hrs.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    At least one year without a missed day
    Multiple spans of a year but have taken breaks from the game after probably a year to a year and a half a couple times.