**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sentinel

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
To rank or not to rank, that is the question. Don’t have double immune at r4 currently.
rank,

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    zeezee57 said:

I would, I'd actually very much like to pull Sentinel. Do you have other immune options or tech options holding you back from ranking him?

My only other tech 5* are og iron man, punisher 2099, rocket raccoon, and iron patriot so no, currently no ones holding me back ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I have him sitting at R3, waiting to go to R4 when I get more T2As. Unduped. It's entirely up to you, and those Gems are super rare, but I have no quams about taking him to R4. Definitely useful.
    I mean worst case scenario, I rank him and then pull stark or ghost. If that happens, I have enough t2 alpha to r4 them anyways so there’s not huge loss.
    Then I say do it. :)
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    His dupe helps more than you realize but he's still a great champ without it. Tough call unduped but duped most definitely worth R4. He's my next R4 maybe R5.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would say R3 him, wait for the dupe, then finish the job
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

I have him sitting at R3, waiting to go to R4 when I get more T2As. Unduped. It's entirely up to you, and those Gems are super rare, but I have no quams about taking him to R4. Definitely useful.

As a playing champ or sitting in AWD?
    I am wondering what to do with mine.
    edited March 2019

As a playing champ or sitting in AWD?
    I am wondering what to do with mine.
    I don't throw him in Defense unless I need my other guys. Not much sense, since everyone has had lots of practice fighting him. If he was higher and Duped, I'd use him for Boss. I keep him for Attack. Great for Immunity, Heal Block, Armor Break, Incinerate. He's still good Unduped, just takes longer to build Analysis.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Definitely worth the rank up. Sentinel is definitely my favourite tech champ atm. Took him to R4 unduped, zero regrets.
  • zeezee57 said:

I would, I'd actually very much like to pull Sentinel. Do you have other immune options or tech options holding you back from ranking him?

I'm with you. In my opinion, a double immune champion who is terrific against nearly every champion from every class other than cosmic, and who totally obliterates the mutant class, is well worth the rank. Sentinel has a strong hit that gives shocking, which few champions are immune to, his first special is an armor break,, which, with all the armor up out there at the moment is a big deal, which is also a head block, and I don't need to point out how big a deal that is, and a second special that does an incredible amount of incinerate damage, another thing which few champions are immune to.
    Personally I think Sentinel is a top ten overlap best champion, and easily worth the rank up.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    One of my fave champs at r4. He’s amazing, especially when he gets to full analysis.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Yes for the fact you don’t already have a double immune at r4
    Ok I think I'll do him as soon as I get the iso. thanks for the feedback guys!

The_Boss9 said:

I mean worst case scenario, I rank him and then pull stark or ghost. If that happens, I have enough t2 alpha to r4 them anyways so there’s not huge loss.

he's better then stark
    Nah