**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The real problem with 4* restrictions

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
Not that I even use her much, BUT, the fact that 2 of Jane Foster’s synergies aren’t even available as 5* or 6* hampers her utility even further.... oh, and while her 4th synergy is available as a 5*, you have to pay for it with units or money(vision).
At least give the poor girl a little synergy buff if you’re gonna make one of the least desirable champs even less effective than they can be lol

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Factually, that only impacts quests in Act 6 (or any other quests with some champ restriction).
    Well ... we just have to accept that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Why would you focus on a champ that everyone notoriously hates and never uses as an example?
    I'm not shooting it down. They've already stated they are slowly bringing those champs to 5/6* versions. They have to balance them first.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It speaks to the fact that not every last champ in the game should be remade into a 6 or a 7 when they come along.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have always thought that the pool should be more limited as you near the top. Not every champ is worthy of effort to aquire and raise...and the more effort it takes to aquire them the less often you should be disappointed!
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I would have found it more reasonable to restrict access to 5/6 stars to previous acts like 4
    Daphboy said:

Venom and joe fixit
    Imiw and both visions(OG only being obtainable through spending)
    Hawkeye and SW
    Iron man and thor/war machine
    Bp and Deadpool(all og Deadpool synergies)
    Loki and Thor
    Yj and joe fixit
    Angela and Thor
    Spider-Man and wolverine
    Hulk and Thor

That’s what I’ve come up with for unusable synergies in A6 based on my 5*/6* roster of 53 champs.

How many of these would you be using in Act 6? Or would like to use?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    While Jane foster thor is less desirable she is useful in act 6 since the Ultron boss deals shock and very few champs available are resistant to shock
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

I'm not shooting it down. They've already stated they are slowly bringing those champs to 5/6* versions. They have to balance them first.

they aint gunna balance them.
    what they have said is they wanna make sure thy don't unbalance the contest.
    in other words bring more over powered BS champs first.
    and also they never said they are.
    they said they have no plans yet. but you never know maybe in the future.
    Maat1985 said:

Actually they did. Miike said it. And yes, they have to balance their abilities as a 5 or 6 to scale properly. But be careful what you wish for. OG vision isn't as good as his 4* version. He scales way differently.
    Dshu said:

While Jane foster thor is less desirable she is useful in act 6 since the Ultron boss deals shock and very few champs available are resistant to shock

It's pretty manageable though honestly.
    Daphboy said:

@Demonzfyre I’d use Thor and vision AOE for sure. Obviously I’d love to see SW and wolverine in the pool as well, it i don’t see that happening lol

The point is most of them aren't viable for act 6 and even if Thor or Joe fixit were available as 5*'s, who are you going to bring... Thor or Jane Foster?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Maat1985 said:

Actually they did. Miike said it. And yes, they have to balance their abilities as a 5 or 6 to scale properly. But be careful what you wish for. OG vision isn't as good as his 4* version. He scales way differently.
    no he didn't.
    he never said they "WILL" be coming. he said they have been looking at it.

see @Demonzfyre , they are laways looking at it, but don't currently have plans. and it may change.
    there is nothing there that says the definitely will and theat is the most recent comment in regards to this topic
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Rank down tickets for 4*
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited March 2019

Daphboy said:

@Demonzfyre I’d use Thor and vision AOE for sure. Obviously I’d love to see SW and wolverine in the pool as well, it i don’t see that happening lol

The point is most of them aren't viable for act 6 and even if Thor or Joe fixit were available as 5*'s, who are you going to bring... Thor or Jane Foster?
    I'd bring Jane Foster and pimp her till I got through.
    Lol... Nah, I kid. Just trying to lighten the discussion.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Daphboy said:

Not that I even use her much, BUT, the fact that 2 of Jane Foster’s synergies aren’t even available as 5* or 6* hampers her utility even further.... oh, and while her 4th synergy is available as a 5*, you have to pay for it with units or money(vision).
    At least give the poor girl a little synergy buff if you’re gonna make one of the least desirable champs even less effective than they can be lol

Agree... But you can still take Cap IMIW to boost her
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Electro and Doc Oc is another great synergy that's very hard to get with 5*. I realize Electro is out there but unless you spent tons on crystals or were very lucky you don't have him as a 5 star. Electro should just be added to the regular 5* crystal imo. Doc Oc is a great utility champ that hits reasonably hard.