**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

List of AW Maps / Nodes

Hi folks,

This one might be a straightforward one, so forgive me if too basic.

I'm really struggling to find the info as there's so many "noise" around AW that no website shows exactly what I want. Is there and/or you are familiar with any resource that shows ALL the maps currently available for AW for all levels (and if they listed the nodes and their buffs even better)?

I tend to find only the endgame maps and tbh, I'm not even sure if there's just 1 map at a given time and what changes is the levels or if different ally levels have different maps. I'm on a new Ally for about 2 weeks and played 2 different maps.

Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    http://www.alliancewar.com/aw/ I think this should help
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    @The_Unknown it sure does - thanks a million.

I'm not an officer so I have a bit of a struggle understanding the game mechanics for the AW. From my understanding, there's no such concept of selecting map then? Are you assigned to a Tier/Level instead according to your Ally's prestige, and then, depending on that Tier you will have a specific map as shown on the site you sent?

Thanks
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

@The_Unknown it sure does - thanks a million.

I'm not an officer so I have a bit of a struggle understanding the game mechanics for the AW. From my understanding, there's no such concept of selecting map then? Are you assigned to a Tier/Level instead according to your Ally's prestige, and then, depending on that Tier you will have a specific map as shown on the site you sent?

Thanks

Yup you don't select a map, map changes according to your tier, and so do your rewards. @pedroteixeira07