**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

XP boost gems/level 60 poll.

Hello fellow community, just wanted to make a quick poll and get your feedback on the subject at hand. When maxed out at rank 60 cap, receiving tons of XP boost doesn’t really do anything for us except selling for gold, do you think they should replace the max 60 players with a new item other than the XP boost so we can possibly work or improve other areas of our game. I myself have pulled that seems like millions of these and don’t see the use for keeping them other than selling for gold (which I always have tons of ) Please vote below and leave your comments and thoughts. Thank you for participating and have a great day!

XP boost gems/level 60 poll. 17 votes

XP boost should be removed and replaced with something more helpful to level 60 players.
94% 16 votes
XP boost are still good to get even at level 60, can still hold a benefit.
5% 1 vote
Not sure/undecided
0% 0 votes

Comments

• what would you like to see that replaces the XP boost for level 60 players? Comment and vote, any idea is a good idea 🙂
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Personally, I would like to see it replaced with 6star shards
  • Great idea! Thanks for leaving a comment 👍
  • StephenStephen Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    Totally agree @DiablosUltimate
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    All XP Boost you have and get should turn into Gold Boosts once you hit Level 60. Doesn't even have to be a big increase, just something actually usable...
  • Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    Maybe another boost crystal under the special tab that works like the t4CC crystals there where you trade in different levels of XP boosts for different levels of other boost crystals